Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Oh hey, a Street Fight thread! :cool:
Been reading/posting in the Chapo thread for months, no idea why it never occurred to me to look for a Street Fight thread until today(I am dumb).

I found out about Street Fight in a round about way I guess. I started with Chapo, they introduced me to the Street Fight guys.
I've been on the 13/month tier on Patreon for a bit now. Can't beat a podcast who sends you drugs and a zine.

I've decided Street Fight is probably my 2nd favorite podcast these days(Your Mom's House Podcast will always be #1, shame there is no thread here for it I guess?). As a annoyed lefty who grew up in Michigan it's nice hearing some people from my area who aren't total chuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt
May 26, 2003

matureaudiencesonly posted:

I've never heard of Your Mom's House Podcast- what's it like?

It's two comedians, Tom Segura and his wife Christina Pazsitzky. They watch crazy video clips, talk about random things, sometimes they have other comedians on it. It's basically all dick and fart jokes.Lots of inside jokes and references. Not political at all, but I like it a lot.

Thom and the Heads posted:

what are the best episodes about small business owners being lovely. im feelin angsty

The one about Uline was pretty good. Uline comes up a lot really.

Also I am crediting the Street Fight guys with adding "Small Business Tyrant" to my vocabulary.

Dirt fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Jul 12, 2017

Dirt
May 26, 2003

I was listening to street fight while running today. The Radiohead impression they did is the hardest I've ever laughed at this podcast.

Also I enjoy any episode where they poo poo on cops. Newest episode is great.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Which episode is the Radiohead impression?

7-25-17 - Get yourself an axe

Dirt
May 26, 2003

I got a Desert Storm trading card In my kit this month.

It's so crazy these were an actual thing

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

What'd you get? I got the Sea-Hawk helcopter

That's badass.

I got "Frigates".

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Which article did you write?

The 90s were super weird. But think being a kid in the 90s was pretty cool because all the dumb poo poo I did isn't on YouTube or Facebook.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Loving Life Partner posted:

Mine was "Under The Influence", an essay relating patriotism to my experiences with addict parents.

That's so cool (the article not your drugged out parents)! I haven't read any of the new zine yet but I will definitely read your article.

Did you just email them a story or what? How did you get in to it?

Dirt
May 26, 2003

This is an older tweet that got bumped today. I can't stop laughing at it. The whole thread is funny.

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/804926001247584256

Dirt
May 26, 2003

I don't get Shanley at all. I don't know if she is supposed to be ironic or if shes just mentally ill.

As far as I can tell she is basically dril but serious.
Also apparently she dated the dude who runs Daily Stormer lol

Dirt
May 26, 2003

rumble in the bunghole posted:

I think she's just a lady who turns into a findom when she gets high and also thinks the moon landing is fake

https://twitter.com/shanley/status/899045269345456128

She has eyes everywhere

Dirt
May 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/StreetFightWCRS/status/918125096576962565

Also available in bright yellow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt
May 26, 2003

I moved and unsubscribed from the zine. I feel like I missed out.

I just resubscribed. Not getting the kratom anymore though. I can't deal with that poo poo anymore, it's so loving nasty tasting. It's a cool legal drug, but I nearly puked last time I took it, just from the taste.

Dirt fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Oct 15, 2017