Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I wish I never knew clash royale had a competitive scene with casters and strategists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tornado can work really well against like, hog riders, miners, or... other goblin barrels being thrown at your tower. But the inferno tower is what I gotta rely on... to BURN through the golems, BURN up the lava hounds, shoot down those big old pekkas, mega knights -- those guys have been all over the map recently! And even though zap is really good at resetting the inferno... I'm not really confident in the tesla yet. It's just not big enough! You know that little two by two building -- it sometimes doesn't pull the troops the way that I want it to. It feels a little awkward. Tornado... onto the king tower is not really gonna work out for a pekka and... I dunno. That's just my feeling, chat. I like the inferno tower.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

There is recorded evidence of real world eSports sounding like a 90s sitcom description of people playing a video game. Simply awesome.

Rofl

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Tornado can work really well against like, hog riders, miners, or... other goblin barrels being thrown at your tower. But the inferno tower is what I gotta rely on... to BURN through the golems, BURN up the lava hounds, shoot down those big old pekkas, mega knights -- those guys have been all over the map recently! And even though zap is really good at resetting the inferno... I'm not really confident in the tesla yet. It's just not big enough! You know that little two by two building -- it sometimes doesn't pull the troops the way that I want it to. It feels a little awkward. Tornado... onto the king tower is not really gonna work out for a pekka and... I dunno. That's just my feeling, chat. I like the inferno tower.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lethalgod: as a main sparky user.. i would love to ban ewiz from the ladder..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Night witch on the wrong side of the tower and the goblins are going wild! Eeeeeouugggahhh!! And that's a golem!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

it's completely crazy that this is an embellished transcript, and also lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

art

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lmao

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

the gently caress...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousEvilLlamaDAESuppy

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://clips.twitch.tv/CreativeImportantDadImGlitch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can see the whole undercarriage!

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/ArbitraryFastMetalOMGScoots

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/SoftExuberantUdonTBTacoRight

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://clips.twitch.tv/FurtiveTalentedScorpionHoneyBadger

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/RoughHeadstrongSlothDancingBaby

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What even is that...does Overwatch have its own eSports league now.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

they compete to see who can jerk off the most to each character

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

legendary

In Training posted:

its had one for a while, blizz money

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

elf help book posted:

they compete to see who can jerk off the most to each character

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/WealthyTenuousCasetteHeyGuys

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this guy is insane