Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

Splatmaster posted:

...as you get closer you realize I am not in fact swinging my sword in an intimidating fashion, rather I am trying to get rid of these spider webs I just ran face-first into. I say, are there any spiders on me? Would you be a true hero and check for me? That would be most splendid!

The warriors of Sparta defended their home against hordes of enemies because their commander took them through a bunch of spiderwebs before the battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"Don't try it, you fudge.
You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?!
Then who the hell else are you talking-- You talking to me?
Well, I'm the only one here.
Who the fudge do you think you're talking to?"
*whips out sword, accidentally smashing the mirror*
"Oops...damnit"

Twenty Four

That feeling of dread when you feel a case of hiccups comming on in the middle of your sword swallowing routine.

Mariana Horchata

HaveARottenDay posted:

I stand before you- a sight to behold as my piercing gaze surely frightens you. But it is my sword that will pierce you this day.

This is you, the enemy, standing before my might. Your pitiful armor will not save you from my sword which I swing wildly as a means to confuse you. One false step and your shield will not stop my ultimate spin move. "HYAAH!!!" I shout loudly. YOur heart races as a cold sweat befallst' upon thee.

wow what ever happened to that kris angle??

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless
gnashing my teeth as i search for my mane sword

• Locked thread