Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

every saga game is a 1/2 finished pile

yeah and I love it

it's like final fantasy is your one of your favorite bands and then saga is the guitarist's experimental side project that rocks even harder except sometimes there's a baffling 20 minute bass solo then three tracks of ambient noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

The Saga games for the Gameboy were the best rpgs made for the system

I put enough hours into the second one as a kid that it's probably still my #1 most played game.

Contrary to what the manual says, a 4 robot playthrough is actually really easy until the last boss.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Human Grand Prix posted:

I bought Carnage Heart for PS1.

I just remember it being complicated and uses up like a whole ps1 memory card...good luck

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

That RPG feel when a boss wipes you so quick you think it must have been a story battle you're supposed to lose but nope there's the game over screen

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

poo poo, this whole time I thought it said "Balkan" and was a dark gritty reboot set in the 90s.

• Locked thread