Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Digital Devil Saga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Fungah! posted:

saga frontier 1s interesting in that its totally playable if you dont do a deep dive into the mechanics but once you do you realize its completely bonkers

Like every Saga game. Unlimited Saga on ps2 I'm not sure anyone even understands lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

It's one of the most insane RPGs ever made. I beat it in 2006 or so and still had no idea how any of the game worked

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

i played a bunch of unlimited saga and it was fun reading gamefaqs forums every day as they were trying to puzzle it out

I did the same thing lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Five in Russia posted:

I pre ordered unlimited saga cuz saga frontier was the best game ever. I returned it the next day

human being!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Never played 1 but 2 is so drat good. It's pretty difficult but by the time you're good you basically run on reflex actions. They had HD rereleases, too.

Uh... play 1 dude

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Beelzebub in DDS was a badass fight. There's another later on that I thought was amazing but I won't spoil it

If it's the one I am thinking of it's amazing

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

In Training posted:

I'm planning on checking out all the optional bosses except for Demi Fiend because A) he's insane and B) he's NG+ only and I'll just be moving onto DDS2. Also the Karma Temple looks so sick. I love SMT's huge towers

Beating demifiend was one of the highlights of the mid 2000s for me

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

So Lucifer in SMT3 isn't a gimmick? Because really other than using pierce he is next to impossible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

julian assflange posted:

Can't think of a good thread for this but ZOE 2 is being remastered for PS4 with 4K and :siren: VR support :siren:

what the gently caress

• Locked thread