Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I appreciate Braun's flair for the dramatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I fuckin Hate IT when the broads GET all uppity

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

A Broad.assistent managing a McDonald's, can you.imagine

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I wish i could paint my neck black to hide my double chin

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bill Goldberg posted:

stephanie mcmahon has amassed a vast amount of powerful gems, more than any sorcerer or lich

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

gently caress did anyone else panic hearing her music

yes, absolutely

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

this is dreadful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

Are the Miz and Hulk Hogan the only two WWE Superstars to ever be referred to as the N-Word on air?

lmao

• Locked thread