Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TheBizzness posted:

Steve Harvey is human garbage and yet I find him hilarious on Family Feud.

Why do you watch game shows how much free time do you have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

Steve harvey is a bigoted piece of poo poo op

TheBizzness posted:

Steve Harvey is human garbage

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

a bone to pick posted:

haha steve harvey is such a loving piece of poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrhnJF85xXA

1. He made a mistake about Miss Universe

2. He doesn't like atheists

3. He's an idiot about relationships

4. He doesn't seem to believe in evolution

I dunno that doesn't seem like "loving piece of poo poo" material to me :shrug: Maybe just a moron like most of society?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Docahedron posted:

1. He made a mistake about Miss Universe

2. He doesn't like atheists

3. He's an idiot about relationships

4. He doesn't seem to believe in evolution

I dunno that doesn't seem like "loving piece of poo poo" material to me :shrug: Maybe just a moron like most of society?

"If you don't believe in god then where is your moral barometer?", Steve Harvey asks while actively cheating on his 3rd wife. Doesn't believe in Evolution, uses his platform to spread that garbage and has the audacity to write relationship advice books lol.

I like his reactions on family feud but I don't like how he's constantly pitted black families vs white families during his run, what is that trying to prove?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Yeah he's a lovely guy. That doesn't mean I can't laugh at him in funny internet videos. I'm not even really laughing with him.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:chanpop:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
how is this not gold yet

Argh
Feb 15, 2005

counterfeitsaint posted:

Yeah he's a lovely guy. That doesn't mean I can't laugh at him in funny internet videos. I'm not even really laughing with him.

Neither with him nor at him. More like at a close glancing angle, enough to get his attention but not pierce the flesh.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
steve harvey gave my dog parvo and herpes

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It makes sense that a man who's been in lots of relationships writes a book about relationships.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

oldpainless posted:

It makes sense that a man who's been in lots of relationships writes a book about relationships.

He could title it "don't do what i do".

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

a bone to pick posted:

"If you don't believe in god then where is your moral barometer?", Steve Harvey asks while actively cheating on his 3rd wife. Doesn't believe in Evolution, uses his platform to spread that garbage and has the audacity to write relationship advice books lol.

I like his reactions on family feud but I don't like how he's constantly pitted black families vs white families during his run, what is that trying to prove?

Who gives a crap about evolution or atheists.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Should have closed and goldmined after this post

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Steve Harvey acts exactly like the kind-of lunkheaded strawman athiests dream of, so it's a real testament to their inability to win a crowd that he can still fart on a stage and no one punishes him.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Steve Harvey has affected me in no way outside of making me laugh on Family Feud and Funderdome. He hasn't raped anyone. I think he is a ok.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Drad_Bert posted:

BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS

Passing gas

SuperSlacker
Mar 11, 2007

loving lol

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/D2C1I4k.png:nws:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i think the funniest thing about family fued is when they cant get 5 person families and have to mix and match other people into the families and lie about it on tv

this happens a lot

the other funny thing that happens is that families do like 5 episodes during their shoot and every time they have to pretend to be stupid all over again (its good for ratings)

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler
Steve Harvey is my favorite Hitler.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

ruddiger posted:

Remember the time he got so frustrated with a black family he started singing mammy to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSITlMwLgPU

this might be the deadest host i've ever seen

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ruddiger posted:

Remember the time he got so frustrated with a black family he started singing mammy to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSITlMwLgPU
im starting to suspect the appeal of this show is for dumb people to get to watch people who are even dumber than them

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

...sweet crackers!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

im starting to suspect the appeal of this show is for dumb people to get to watch people who are even dumber than them

congratulations you found the formula for all daytime tv

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Isn't Steve Harvey really lovely for some reason, I don't remember. Like he really hates gays or women or Muslims or something

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

It's good to see a man so proud of his entirely average old dad body

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dangerous duo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

FuhrerHat posted:

congratulations you found the formula for all daytime tv
i dont even own a daytime tv

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Aesop Poprock posted:

Isn't Steve Harvey really lovely for some reason, I don't remember. Like he really hates gays or women or Muslims or something

He thinks non religious people have no "moral compass", so stay away from them! Yet he was cheating on his wife while saying this.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
He's also leaving his show for a new one and he told all the people he's been working with for years to gently caress off and don't talk to him for the last week.

He's kind of an rear end in a top hat but he makes funny faces so he's awesome, I guess.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

lol this picture rules

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Black Gilbert Gottfried

Lmao

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Goldmine for fucks sake

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Seems more like he's just tired of people invading places where he expected some shred of privacy. That article is clickbait trash.

I don't know why that really hit any press with people calling him an rear end in a top hat.

I actually thought it was a really reasonable letter and I could just imagine the pushy assholes that made him write it.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Steve when he found out you forgot about him

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.
Man, Steve's faces are way too funny not to get the PS treatment. Guys? Shall we?

And the cropped pics:

Love Steve forever, unironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

tbh its not a bad dad bod for a game show host

• Locked thread