Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

haha steve harvey is such a loving piece of poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrhnJF85xXA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

Steve harvey is a bigoted piece of poo poo op

TheBizzness posted:

Steve Harvey is human garbage

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Docahedron posted:

1. He made a mistake about Miss Universe

2. He doesn't like atheists

3. He's an idiot about relationships

4. He doesn't seem to believe in evolution

I dunno that doesn't seem like "loving piece of poo poo" material to me :shrug: Maybe just a moron like most of society?

"If you don't believe in god then where is your moral barometer?", Steve Harvey asks while actively cheating on his 3rd wife. Doesn't believe in Evolution, uses his platform to spread that garbage and has the audacity to write relationship advice books lol.

I like his reactions on family feud but I don't like how he's constantly pitted black families vs white families during his run, what is that trying to prove?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

It's good to see a man so proud of his entirely average old dad body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
He's also leaving his show for a new one and he told all the people he's been working with for years to gently caress off and don't talk to him for the last week.

He's kind of an rear end in a top hat but he makes funny faces so he's awesome, I guess.

• Locked thread