Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Any sort of late 80s Early 90s minivans. I swear I used to see boxy Caravans and whatnot everywhere, but I haven't seen one running in forever now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

The GM Dustbuster vans - I haven't seen one in like a decade.

I saw an Aerostar the other night! It was like 90% dented panels and mismatched junkyard parts, and going 20 under the limit. But it was still moving!

Speaking of which, it seems like Astro vans are getting pretty rare. The used to be the hack handyman's van of choice, but it's been a bit since I've seen one.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

So I don't know if it was the hurricane driving all the low rent contractors out of the woodwork or what, but I've seen an explosion in the number of Astro vans driving around recently.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Saw a broken down Aerostar van while out grabbing lunch today. Looks like yet another shady contractor, had about 5 different ladders strapped on top.

He had managed to move it about 30 feet by the time I passed him again.

• Locked thread