Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Kairi's prize is getting to travel with the trophy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Why is the guy who was annoying at the Japan shows pixelating every bit of exposed skin on the women he took pictures with

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Don't even joke about that

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I can't believe this

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I checked her twitter today and was relieved that she seemed a little bit happier. I feel so awful

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Even after sleeping on it I am still crushed. This is hitting me harder than other wrestler deaths

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Punch McLightning posted:

I'm glad you're still here.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Neodoomium posted:

Her mom found her, and it was Hydrogen Sulfide. This is a very popular way for people to commit suicide in Japan.

Just sad. Poor Hana.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2020/05/24/kiji/20200524s00041000022000c.html

I can't believe this managed to get worse

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Rarity posted:

If you are feeling suicidal then please don't hesitate to reach out for help. Wikipedia has a list of every country's suicide crisis lines. Please know that you are loved as part of this little community that we have here. I'm not a trained professional or anything but my PMs are always open for anyone who wants to unload.

I would like to second this. If it's help at all to anyone who needs it my PMs are open as well

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 23:21 on May 26, 2020

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
gently caress Terrace House

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Hell, I'll give to that

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Purowave just put out a video for Hana Kimura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izP1AxFgwbA

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Same. I'd also be happy to give a straight donation if there is any way to do that

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

zgrowler2 posted:

what has Stardom done to you, my goon

I can't speak for them but Stardom pissed me off by scheduling a show on the same day as the Hana Kimura memorial show

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Lid posted:

Hana Kimura news

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/05/19/national/crime-legal/hana-kimura-lawsuit-2/

A Japanese court on Wednesday ordered a man to pay about ¥1.29 million for causing emotional distress to the family of the late Hana Kimura, a cast member of the now-canceled reality TV show "Terrace House," after posting hateful messages about her online after her death.

I hate reality tv so loving much

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I completely forgot that she worked for WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I am gonna start using the phrase shoot mental health