Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Nxt Japan is awfully close to the nightmare scenario where WWE signs maki Itoh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Both days of tjpw KFC show are real good.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

oh man I almost forgot that maki itoh is gona win the title tonight

:yayclod:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

im so proud of her oh my loving god she did it.

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1185417377367805952

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lulu got a shoutout during fullgear

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

well, guess I gotta go to london now

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

wow they banned rossy?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ProWrestlingEVE/status/1204181473085005824

dream match I never knew I wanted.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

todays tjpw show is free on ddt universe https://www.ddtpro.com/universe/videos/7756

edit: it's a talkshow, i worked myself into a shoot brother.

ItohRespectArmy fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Dec 18, 2019

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

It's her world we're just living in it

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Give everyone in tjpw a gun

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

RealFoxy posted:

I'm looking at all the first round byes and I'm just staring really hard at Kamiyu and wondering who she conned to get that

its so we can get maki vs kamiyu semi final because obviously maki is going all the way.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddtuniverse/status/1246040417516191746

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Neodoomium posted:

Hikari absolutely wrecked Neko Haruna with her Uranage finisher so I hope she's okay

I feel like me complaining it looked kinda underwhelming a few months ago was kinda harsh, better than nearly necking someone on it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

very hype for the tjpw show tonight

https://twitter.com/W_UNIVERSE2020/status/1299496991232155648

looking forward having my dreams crushed once again.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

it was a great show, highly recommend people go check it out.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

drat, TJPW really clearing house.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

soon aja will just travel from high school to high school to beat up the strongest child until she can find someone strong enough to surpass her

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1313859558754775041

thunder rosa vacated the international princess title because she can't travel to japan due to covid.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1314174110000320512

they announced the 8 people in the international princess title tourney.

thinking its gona be shoko/mahiro/hikari tbh

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i think shoko is there to put over the person who actually wins and elevate them, but she'd be a great champion so either way.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

TV Zombie posted:

What is Itoh doing? I thought she’d be in this tournament

judging by the fact her and miyu both don't have anything going on they are either gona continue being a tag team or feud and maki will be murdered at wrestleprincess, both are good options.

bonus chaos option is maki is somehow involved in mizuki and yuka's feud

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

anything that pushes maki closer to the AEW sphere is good, to me.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

RealFoxy posted:

She's a well respected veteran who was crazy over in her own heydey and I see no reason why she has to rip of Pom Harajuka's gimmick

its very simple, she has become jokerified,

also if you have wrestle universe the aja kong maki itoh match is really good and funny.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/misao_tjp/status/1314894323310157827

this should be a good match, wrestle princess card really heating up.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1319164331590782976

very intrigued to see who X and X are.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Miyu specifically called out Aja and Meiko so it could be them. Maki's wrestled Aja Kong and Miyu's wrestled Meiko so it could make sense for them to wrestle their former opponents?

Oh poo poo, Mei Suruga!

Yeah I didn't realise Mei was on there until someone else rt'd it on my TL and I was like :eyepop:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

nobody can escape the infernal maw of nxt uk

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

thats a rad match

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:magical: she's trying to summon minoru suzuki by having an unprecedented level of violence occur

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Yuka Sakazaki is using her new ShuPro column to shoot on Stardom

https://twitter.com/1222Dragonmoon/status/1322623030741278720?s=19

yuka as always, is right.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Vince MechMahon posted:

I actually decided to sign up after discovering this dude's channel ha ha. Well that and Itoh's Twitter game. Is that Twitter the best place to go for translations of shows? I don't even need live stuff, or word for word, just a recap of "she says this person sucks and wants a match to prove she's cuter" or whatever, quick summaries.

the dude who does the twitter translations strikes a good balance between getting the gist over and giving outside context, he's basically a commentator but bound entirely to twitter. You can realistically watch live and just use his translations though.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Numero6 posted:

Who's gonna be the first one to use the cross-arm breaker (100 times in a match)?

hikari noa could probably pull it off

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

gona be hard for suzu suzuki to win the champion of the month poll with no belt.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Senerio posted:

Didn't Jericho do exactly that tho?

yeah but the AEW champion gets 20 votes minimum every time

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

big week for wrestlers who wear pink and do double stomps I guess.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Schneider Heim posted:

Someone explain the Saki-sama gimmick to me. Is it like a Great Muta to Keiji Mutoh kind of thing

saki-sama is a completely different person and also the ultimate evil in TJPW

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Schneider Heim posted:

Oh that's cool (though from what I've seen so far Hikaru and Yuki seemed rather heelish)

they will do low key cheating for sure but saki-sama is the only person in the company who does gently caress finishes/weapon shots/turns people evil/hires evil doctors, ect.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Schneider Heim posted:

Evil doctors??

saki-sama has had MULTIPLE evil doctors over her fueds, one more conventional and her personal surgeon who did nerve holds and resembled yukio sakagachi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1327848850543972353

the 5 way match not having mizuki in it continues my brain rot that mizuki is going to join neo-b