Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
This is a good op so it would be a shame for it not to get attention.

Anyway I've watched the first six episodes and I've got to say I really enjoyed it. I didn't know Jim Cummings was in it and his voice brought back memories of all the shows he was in during the 90s. Rebecca Sugar singing the ending song is pretty cool. I hope this show is a hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
What if KO is in a coma and this is all a dream?!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
New episodes tomorrow so hopefully this thread picks up some.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
K.O. is a good boy

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Garnet obviously should have been Enid.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Well they do have a place named the danger zone.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Captain Planet's outfit is really weird; crop-top, speedo, and gloves and boots.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Looks like things are getting a little deeper. Theory crafting is about to take up most of this thread now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Sad last episode but I accept it.