Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
So no news about the console stuff even days before its TV premier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I am glad that they are serious about making a goofy video game world with heart, feeling and Jim Cummings just howling like a goofball.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
If this is his fantasy, I don't want to be in reality.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I need that watch the sunset faces. That was just a nice funny reaction, even if the animation in that episode felt really flat sometimes.

Also nerd girl is cute.

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Aug 3, 2017

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Dice are for nerds. I'm hoping whatever video game tied into this lets you create a CoC to just hang out with the gang doing dumb and/or cute things as you beat up robits.

I mean, this is sort of DBZ so it'd be cool to have a basic Heroverse setup.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Nice Wonderful 101 combine punch, kid.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
So its also on Boomerang and I'm not sure if I've kept up with the latest episode. I just want to know if I haven't missed the Frieza Spoof.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I'm assuming they just alternate because maybe one of them can't handle the voice that well these days, but who knows. Maybe its just an intentional bit of weirdness they use just cause?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Infinitum posted:

Heart is the dumbest power

Except that one single episode where it was the most important power

Because it was the dumbest power and they needed an episode to 'prove' it wasn't worthless

(It's worthless)

Heart has potential to be terrifying and manipulative, Ma-Ti is just thankfully someone with no imagination to actually wield it to its true potential IE mind controlling the world governments into brutalizing society to be clean and environmentally friendly.

I mean, poo poo, those kids created perpetual clean energy for flying robot car/submarine/planes that they could have told the world about. And yet, they play nice with all of these stupid, polluting business maniacs who always come back to do some other dumbshit like build a time machine to sell nukes to hilter. Because somehow that will maybe turn a profit.

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Sep 16, 2017

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I think it's for the best that Ma-Ti was morally opposed to enslaving humanity via mind control.

And thus Duke Nukem, Hoggish Greedly, Vermin Scumm and Dr. Blight all become cabinet members that constantly get pardoned in the reboot's setting.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Wait, the voice of Rad did that web comic? I don't even remember most of that nonsense was about other than a bad final fantasy rip off.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Pakled posted:

He's the creator of the show, too :v:

Looking back OK KO is leaps and bounds better than RPG World.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Its just unfortunate that I've long since stopped wanting a non violent solution to polluters as they'll never care and never learn. I'm sorry Captain Planet, but they need to be shoved into their waste vats and their crushers.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I'm not sure about the game. It feels like a decent episode, but the animation is a little too -- ehhh, for me to be into this. Not to mention it feels like it could be a cheap mobile game that costs possibly $20 on steam. They could have done better for a franchise literally built on selling a game eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I've kind of fallen behind on this show so uh, why is Enid in Super Prep School again? Is OK KO trying to have plot now?