Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

She was Kari in Digimon, I recognized her voice instantly and got very excited

Love Fink, love Justin McElroy, love this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

I'M THE DADDY NOW

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

kidcoelacanth posted:

I've finally caught all the way up on this show.... and it's good as hell folks. I drew my favorite awful mouse.

https://twitter.com/saboyland/status/999661805206233088

This is good and I love this and I love Fink

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

Lupus Rufus posted:

OK KO is such a good show. I absolutely love the ending theme, basically sort of a love letter to the process of creating a cartoon. It's a real blast and i can tell how much love was put into making the show. :)

:yeah:

There's so much love for pure CARTOON in OK K.O. and that makes it a consistent delight to watch

Like what other show ever has referenced the Kennedy Kick Dance, holy poo poo

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

Improbable Lobster posted:

Ian JQ, Rebbeca Sugar and Toby Jones were on the Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie Show episode of Talking Simpsons.

Ian and Toby are also on the A Milhouse Divided ep. They're both really good episodes. I loved Ian stating outright that OK KO is the "realistic down to earth show that's completely off the wall and swarming with magic robots"

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

The little bit of “In the Hall of the Mountain King” at the end there suggests this is gonna have Big AOSTH Energy

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

Reminder that multiple OK KO crew members are known to be Archie Sonic fans, including Ian JQ himself (having been longtime internet buddies with Ian Flynn and Jon Gray prior to them working on Archie). Plus former Archie Sonic artist Ben Bates is one of the model sheet designers on the show.

https://mobile.twitter.com/itsnicktendo/status/1152291940106473475

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

Rad and Enid being sweet to K.O. is one of the best parts of this show

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

I actually really love that the twist isn’t a twist at all and duh obviously it’s the same guy with the same voice every time. It just makes it into a good running joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

It is a disgusting waste there’s so much room for more.

They planned an episode where Fink joins KO and Dendy’s class that we will never get to see. It’s a CRIME