Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
m smoking marijuana. like imagine a vampire...getting the munchies (heh) from smoking marijuana (lol). what would that be like. probably pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
me: uh oh! looks like grandpa...
studio audience: GOT THE MUNCHIES!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
can you imagine if the munchies were acquired by lightening mcqueen from the cars movie franchise or any other car

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
little miss muffet stuffing the spider in her mouth because of her cannabis-induced hunger

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

people think that people had to be cowrved to eat all those weird bugs n poo poo on Fear Factor ....but i think WE know what wuz RLY goin on!! :D

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

[statistic]: "the average person swallows about 7 spiders per year in their sleep"
me, [indignant shoveling spiders down my throat]: not when i'm freakin mUNCHING, bitch!!

cda

by Hand Knit

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

[statistic]: "the average person swallows about 7 spiders per year in their sleep"
me, [indignant shoveling spiders down my throat]: not when i'm freakin mUNCHING, bitch!!

lol

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Zombie (not on weed): BRAINS!

Zombie (after smoking teh pot): BRAINS!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

Splatmaster posted:

they would probably eat regular thibgns, like doritos, if they couldnt get brains, while they were "high"

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Astronaut (not high): *jams a straw into yet another mush pouch* SLURP!

Astronaut (high on space-grown hydro): *jams a straw into into yet another mush pouch* SLURPPPP! drat that's good

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

[satirical children's superhero the tick from fox kid's animated adaptation the tick:the animated series, after smoking a fat joing of marijuana ]: *sucking on a cow* "drat this is good"

cda

by Hand Knit

lol

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

A sign sits at the river's edge: "PLEASE do not smoke with the beavers—MAY LEAD TO DEFORESTATION and a fine of up to but not exceeding $420.00"

little munchkin

cda posted:

m smoking marijuana. like imagine a vampire...getting the munchies (heh) from smoking marijuana (lol). what would that be like. probably pretty funny.

im imagining it op

----------------

little munchkin
"um, excuse me, can we get something with no animal products in it?" - my impression of a vegan who has the munchies

----------------

little munchkin

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
The uncontrollable hunger of pot addicts

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

imagine a bretharian w/ the munchies, hyperventilating u ntil they turn blue & passout

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

All fun and games at the Carnival's New Year Bash until the legless strong man let the sword swallower take a fat hit of some GSC & some purple urkle...bloodiest munchies yet

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ever wanna see a show? just bring an oz. of some green down to an rear end Eaters Anonymous meeting :twisted:

alnilam

cda posted:

can you imagine if the munchies were acquired by lightening mcqueen from the cars movie franchise or any other car

adding this to my long list of disturbing un answered questions about the Cars universe

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Garfield would wreak havoc on Chef Boyardee's kitchen

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Splatmaster posted:

Garfield would wreak havoc on Chef Boyardee's kitchen

Jon would wreck havok at the kennel club

cda

by Hand Knit
imagine if you will a vampire whos freakeing BLaZeD haha like his eyes are all red n poo poo (from the pot he smoked :D) and hes got insatiable hunger (because of :420: lol) so he decides to go to the blood bank... But instead he gets confused (effects of marijuana) and goes to the SPERM bank instead... think about his face as he's walking out wiping his lips and he sees the sign and says "Sperm bank?!?! Blah!" (he learns not to chief too hard)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Coco Puffs bird would lose his mind for some Coco Puffs though

Tony the Tiger on weed: They're GREAT, man!

Honeycomb Hideout (smoke oozing out all over the place): shhhhh! I know they're big, it's got a big taste, too but we don't want THEM to hear us! **LOUD CRUNCHING AND CHEWING**

cda

by Hand Knit
Kirby... need I say more, or can your imagination do the rest?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

cda posted:

Kirby... need I say more, or can your imagination do the rest?

the long lost backstory to Gourmet Race

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer

Splatmaster posted:

Zombie (on weed): Dude. I'm so hungry but I am totally gravelocked right now. Oh my god. Does anyone do delivery at 2:00 AM?

Zombie 2 (on weed): Bro. It's 11:00 AM. You are so loving out of it.

cda

by Hand Knit

hahaha

----------------

general anime

by Lowtax

cda posted:

You smoked some weed and had the munchies for your dads little pencil dick but you were so hungry you settled for his rear end in a top hat

----------------

dionysian

For those who don't understand: people who smoke weed typically become hungry, or, "get the munchies," afterwards. With that out of the way, keep up the hilarious work, all! :thumbsup:

alnilam

an anteater, high on pot, freaking out that it feels like the massive quantity of ants he just ate are still moving in his stomach, like did he not chew them right or did the weed mess with his digestion in a way that the ants survived he thinks he's heard that can happen if you smoke like a whole lot

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
when you wake and bake at noon and get the brunchies

CheeseThief

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

cda posted:

imagine if you will a vampire whos freakeing BLaZeD haha like his eyes are all red n poo poo (from the pot he smoked :D) and hes got insatiable hunger (because of :420: lol) so he decides to go to the blood bank... But instead he gets confused (effects of marijuana) and goes to the SPERM bank instead... think about his face as he's walking out wiping his lips and he sees the sign and says "Sperm bank?!?! Blah!" (he learns not to chief too hard)

Someone get Seth Green (lol) on the phone, tell him Robot Chicken is saved!

cda

by Hand Knit

general anime posted:

You smoked some weed and had the munchies for your dads little pencil dick but you were so hungry you settled for his rear end in a top hat

its hard for me to imagine this because i don't have a frame of reference. it's probably easier for you because you do it all the time

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

dionysian posted:

For those who don't understand: people who smoke weed typically become hungry, or, "get the munchies," afterwards. With that out of the way, keep up the hilarious work, all! :thumbsup:

thanks, btw, "weed" is a "street name" for Marijuana, a preparation of the Cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug or medicine.[12][13][14]

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Watson, the IBM question answering supercomputer, gets the munchies.

alnilam

Putty posted:

Watson, the IBM question answering supercomputer, gets the munchies.

HAL 9000 gets the munchies

I'm sorry I haven't quite been myself lately
I'm really hungry
I can feel it Dave
I can feel, like, everything Dave
Do you have any space food pouches left Dave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Plantoid swamp monster standing in the sun using a magnifying glass to light his fingertips on fire and then blowing out huge puffs of smoke

• Locked thread