Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«181 »
Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

USPOL May

Scrublord Prime posted:

Speaking of dual elemental weapons there's a Fire & Dark elemental dagger from the Halloween event for you Nyx users!

A thread on reddit has images as sources. Here's the Halloween event image (one is summoning Titan and Lakshmi for MAG+30%, if you haven't already do story to unlock them!), and the Units awakening image if you haven't seen it already.

Hannibal Lector's muzzle as event gear is cool but not giving a Man Eater passive is such a missed opportunity.

e: Unless that's what Destruction does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less

Illusionist Nichol is probably going to be the next Ling. I.E. the unit mentioned in guides for months that people will be really mad about not having gotten when they had the chance. Please, please pull for Illusionist Nichol. Don't be that guy without Ling. (like me.)

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Dana Crysalis posted:

Illusionist Nichol is probably going to be the next Ling. I.E. the unit mentioned in guides for months that people will be really mad about not having gotten when they had the chance. Please, please pull for Illusionist Nichol. Don't be that guy without Ling. (like me.)
eeeeeh i dunno if he's gonna be that amazing; his other abilities are still unknown.
Either way, this is going to be 9s/tilith all over again since he's sharing the banner with pirate jake.
on the plus side, unlike those banners, the other 4* has a great TM so you dont lose out if you get the other guy.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

#1 CAPITALS FAN
Available on the App Store

So hype for Jake’s ring on my max LB Veritas of the Earth.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Pirate Jake is worth getting at least, if not just for RELEASE THE KRAKEN

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

#1 CAPITALS FAN
Available on the App Store

Isn't that RELEASE THE KARKEN?

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

...as much revenge as any man could possibly take.

Gotta hope someone caught that by the time it is released.

I'm more hyped for Jake and that ring. I thought we'd get the Bahamut event squeezed in here first so I'd have a little time to build tickets back up, but nope!

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

PaybackJack posted:

Gotta hope someone caught that by the time it is released.

I'm more hyped for Jake and that ring. I thought we'd get the Bahamut event squeezed in here first so I'd have a little time to build tickets back up, but nope!

at least this banner is sticking around for 2 weeks, so you got some time to collect some from the upcoming events. no word if the 2nd halloween banner a week later will steal away the daily draw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

USPOL May

BGrifter posted:

Isn't that RELEASE THE KARKEN?

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Global - Release the Karken

«181 »