Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
If anyone was looking to try out Granblue, the Christmas event is going to happen very soon and they're handing out free 10-rolls with a multiplier via a roulette. Even if you have bad luck, that's still roughly 140 free 10-rolls throughout the holiday. Spin-to-win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Paul Zuvella posted:

lol can you imagine the shitstorm if they released ramza enhancements that were totally different.

They dont have the balls.

I mean loving releasing Gilbert 6* tells me they have balls of mithril. After all the criticism in all of the fanfest, after all the "soon"s they loving release a Bard no one thought could exist before Ramza enhancements

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

*Gumi releases enhancements to Ramza that turn him into a milquetoast finisher, chance the name of sing to D I F E R E N T G A M E*

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Armitage posted:

I’d give you a Seven if I could. Her and King are my most drawn golds.

Ace is the only one I’m missing(somehow), and he’s probably the only one I could see using once in awhile for higher level content.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Global - Finally Type-0 Has A Sequel.

You made me curious. I've been keeping track of ALL of my Unit Pulls since March.

I've had 156 Golds.

Mercedes is my most pulled Gold, coming it at 9 times since March. Warrior Of Light is right behind her at 8, and then Zyrus at 7.

King is my most pulled of the Type-0 Units, at 4 times. He's also tied with Amelia, Beach Time Fina, Chizuru, Gaffgarion, Hope, Rubicante, Sozhe, and Victoria.

Actually, the only other Type-0 I got as a Gold is Nine, and I only got 2 of him.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Also if you are in JP and have those free 5* tickets and don't have a high tier healer then get Santa Roselia. She's basically Ayaka on steroids and doesn't have any weaknesses or deficiencies other than no attack options and no full elemental coverage on resists

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Also if you are in JP and have those free 5* tickets and don't have a high tier healer then get Santa Roselia. She's basically Ayaka on steroids and doesn't have any weaknesses or deficiencies other than no attack options and no full elemental coverage on resists

I checked SR's skill list because of your post and HOLY poo poo. The complete loving package.

In case anyone else is curious: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/1047

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Is that a completely different beast from what we got last year?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

MohShuvuu posted:

Is that a completely different beast from what we got last year?

Yeah. She's a base 5 in Japan and has absolutely loving bonkers healer.

Like yeah Id recommend to use the tickets to spot 5* units and guarantee a 7* but if you already have a single ok 7* dps unit and no good healer then don't wait for Ayaka 7* to use the tickets. She's here, in Christmas form

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008
And way cuter tbh.

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less
hahahahaha gumi managed to gently caress up something as simple as Doublehand.

Specifically, Randi and Fryevia's doublehand passives are not normal doublehands and do NOT count towards the 300% cap. So, uh.... this happens.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Dana Crysalis posted:

Specifically, Randi and Fryevia's doublehand passives are not normal doublehands and do NOT count towards the 300% cap. So, uh.... this happens.

Jeezy creezy.

How many bosses can he One-Shot?

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Dana Crysalis posted:

:eyepop: Randi's back baby!

Any reason to pick up the Nail Bat? It looks like an easy pass between getting a (slightly weaker but better weapon type) 2H weapon via the raid, Conrad's TMR being better, Maces not having any masteries, and needing rainbows to even get into 2H doublehand. I'd like to make sure before I budget energy for more TM grinding though.

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less

Mile'ionaha posted:

Jeezy creezy.

How many bosses can he One-Shot?

Well, I tell you what, beasts, dragons, fairies, and undead will not have a fun time, since he has 125% killers on those without even sacrificing attack.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dana Crysalis posted:

There are more than 1 300% limit. Its probably not counting against the normal base attack % but is counting against the 300% cap on gear

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less

Cao Ni Ma posted:

There are more than 1 300% limit. Its probably not counting against the normal base attack % but is counting against the 300% cap on gear

No, it's been tested and figured out, it's literally his passive doublehand is not counting against the cap.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dana Crysalis posted:

No, it's been tested and figured out, it's literally his passive doublehand is not counting against the cap.

lol then

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Actually, that amount of ATK cannot physically be reached unless you're using 2 Marshall Gloves, Buster Style, and Doublehand, and they all stacked getting Randi 350% equip ATK.

So yeah, Gumi hosed something up.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008
Sadly doesn't apply to Olive. :( Or at least that's what the dudes in the thread are saying.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!

dangerous.hotdog posted:

Sadly doesn't apply to Olive. :( Or at least that's what the dudes in the thread are saying.

The really lovely thing about Olive is that for a little bit she was good, because Gumi hosed up and Sparky had the same damage variance as a 2-handed weapon. They fixed that, but it still begs the question, why the gently caress is a giant cannon a 1-handed weapon and not a 2-handed weapon :argh:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Does this mean DH fryevia is good?

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Oooh! WK Noel enhancements! I wouldn't mind having a reason to get some regular use out of him again! Dude carried me far back when he was my only 5*!

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Does this mean DH fryevia is good?

Her DH effect affects her MAG stat. This true DH stuff is attack based

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I have three orlandeus now (I was v. mad when the rainbow was another old man and not a cloud) is it worth enhancing them and just going back to using a series of orlandeus instead of my current setup of a buff A2?

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008

Nuebot posted:

I have three orlandeus now (I was v. mad when the rainbow was another old man and not a cloud) is it worth enhancing them and just going back to using a series of orlandeus instead of my current setup of a buff A2?

The damage rankings were updated and it looks like A2 still beats out eLandeau when you incorporate A2's LB:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QDbQBT9cEAkfWnF7xMjYUpcKKYdtRk9aFQz9V1d6XtY/preview#gid=1220567410

1.7mil DPT for eLandeau vs. 2.0mil DPT for A2 using her LB.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

PaybackJack posted:

It's too bad you can't trade tickets or lapis or anything because I'd bet you a 10+1 ticket that Ramza gets his enhancements in the next wave.

i would be down for this but i get at least three 10+1s because Ramza was for sure coming out in October, November, and December. and that's not counting all of those times beforehand when people thought he would be getting enhanced pre Roy, like when Lunera came out.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

hagie posted:

Her DH effect affects her MAG stat. This true DH stuff is attack based

Her DH is 100% atk and 50% mag actually

PDQ Law
Aug 4, 2011
We're still on track for the Ramza-after-Roy theory. Consider:
A) Roy was released less than 2 weeks ago.
B) Roy's banner is still live.

If they announced Ramza's enhancements in this batch they would cannibalize days of sales from Roy's banner. If they stay vague then whales continue to chase Roy. If they announce Ramza after Roy's banner is over then they'll also catch some non-whale spenders because a 5* bard will be the new must-have unit.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

maybe i am wrong this time but that all applied to the Lunera banner v:shobon:v

PDQ Law
Aug 4, 2011
I think Lunera is not quite the same because her buffs are not as strong for her baked-in song+1, like how Soleil's GL-exclusive dances don't provide HP/MP regen. Roy is the first time the power creep gets around the level of Ramza's enhancements as I understand it, like Lunera's song+2.

But you may be right, since the same argument could be made for Ramza-never as Ramza-next. Maybe they'll wait and plan an Enhanced Unit banner for Ramza they next time they need to juice their sales.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

PDQ Law posted:

We're still on track for the Ramza-after-Roy theory. Consider:
A) Roy was released less than 2 weeks ago.
B) Roy's banner is still live.

If they announced Ramza's enhancements in this batch they would cannibalize days of sales from Roy's banner. If they stay vague then whales continue to chase Roy. If they announce Ramza after Roy's banner is over then they'll also catch some non-whale spenders because a 5* bard will be the new must-have unit.

While this logic may be what they’re applying... nobody’s pulling on a Roy banner when Cloud is up and we’re waiting to see what kind of broken poo poo they give us with the Christmas units.

hagie
Apr 6, 2004

All sensitivity has long ago atrophied

Ugato posted:

Her DH is 100% atk and 50% mag actually

Hadn't looked at her kit in a long time and just noticed I had it backwards.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Looks pretty good to me.

dangerous.hotdog
Feb 29, 2008
The optimal damage TDH build that FFBE Equip comes out with for Fryeva is loving hilarious. 1668 ATK Fryevia? lol..

http://ffbeequip.lyrgard.fr/links/cRSqK8

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Tinkerer Carrie has jumper cables to revive knocked out units.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

quote:

Sharp Resolution + 1

+50% MAG/SPR When Equipped with a Dagger, +20% HP, +10% All Elements Resist

Sharp Resolution + 2

+80% MAG/SPR When Equipped with a Dagger, +30% HP, +10% All Elements Resist, +10% All Elements Resist

Undying Wish + 1

ST Revive at 100% HP for 3 Turns

Undying Wish + 2

ST Revive at 100% HP for 5 Turns

Dagger Boomerang + 1

ST 150% Magic Attack With +110% per Turn Max 6 Times

Dagger Boomerang + 2

ST 200% Magic Attack With +110% per Turn Max 7 Times

Effectively +30% mag and dag boom gains +80 base and +250 max.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
I am just hearing that Randi do the Colossus Yell in a permanent loop.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

New banner is kinda lovely except for some TMRs. The witch might be strong if her hex abilities scale stupidly well but I'm not holding my breath. The 100% ice imperil counter on not Elsa might make Fry better.

All in all not Elsa feels like she was designed with Enhancements in mind which loving sucks because you are left with a unit that'll take a year to be better than 6* currently out except 7* will be out by then

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

dangerous.hotdog posted:

The optimal damage TDH build that FFBE Equip comes out with for Fryeva is loving hilarious. 1668 ATK Fryevia? lol..

http://ffbeequip.lyrgard.fr/links/cRSqK8

she's not top tier anymore tho and needs enhancements to get on the level of uhhh *checks wiki* a time limited global exclusive banner base 5* unit

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
Looks like the servers are nice and screwed up. Getting rampant d/cs trying to just use a single orb before I head out the door. :rip: my arena ranking that I managed to inflate with raid-fueled rank ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
This is a Kotaku link and I guess Goons have a thing about them, but whatever, click it.

https://trib.al/k13cjSo

Apple has just announced that all loot box odds must be disclosed.

Gacha is a kind of loot box.

This is good news for consumers.

• Locked thread