Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Had a bunch of tickets and went ahead and got an extra 10+1. Pulled my first 5 base Freyvia, four wakkas in a row, and a tidus on my last ticket. Im happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

hamsystem posted:

Put up my solo Gilgamesh trial Noctis for a friend if anyone still needs it. Just turn on auto attack and check back in about 40 minutes, maybe sooner if you want to try and get the limit best kill.

a million times thank you for this!

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

The dualcast is primarily for healers, right? My healer is tilith and iirc her spells cannot be dualcast, so im wondering if i should just sit on it for now.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

arisu posted:

Kitted out the Fryevia I got from the anniversary with Equip Rod, Rod Mastery, and Emperor's TM, plus one Letters and Arms. Now got her up to 858 magic, so I swapped out my 1100 attack Olive for her as my friend unit. I imagine Fryevia is more sought after as a chaining friend.

Let me know if anyone needs a decent Fry buddy and I'll make room on my friend list.

Could use more fryevia friends. 593 157 155

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

I've been putting a lot of effort into potting/tm farming for my only 5 stars, fryevia and tidus. But I've been dicking around with my two setzers and firion on the side and, well... i think i get chaining now.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

drat, forgot to full break this t-rex and only got him to a sliver of health in 1 turn. Oh well, ill get him next turn.

[Swallow]

Why yes, i would like to spend 100 lapis to revive my characters.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

RustySporkinmyI posted:

I threw one ticket at the current banner and got lunera. After getting reberta last week I feel like my luck in this game is turning around!

Anyways does anyone have a beefy tidus (with out an elemental weapon) or someone else (again without an elemental weapon) to help me with cid?

Alternatively if anyone needs dark Fina add me

Same. Decided to throw a single ticket halfheartedly at the ffxii banner banner and got zargabaath.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

i need about 8 power heavicrysts alone til i can get fin briar to +2. the chamber is being.. not so generous at the moment.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

thanks, i'll give those a shot.

does anyone know if there's any word of camille's 6 star? I assume it's going to be half a year or so til it comes to us decrepit westerners?

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

It's kind of shocking still when I consider that somebody somewhere spent $60 on Diablo 3 when that came out but close to $1000 on Fantasy Star Heroes mobile or whatever.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

BGrifter posted:

Sadly mobile developers have realized it's better to take all that money themselves than have trading systems that allow informed players to profit off the rich idiots.

I'm imagining a future in which Blizzard does succesfully adopt that (mobile) gaming model.

*Hyman Roth grabs Michael Morhaime's arm and sighs with amazement*

"Michael.. We're bigger than US Steel."

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

I could use cecil and DKC mostly for their tmrs, but im not sure what use luneth is to me seeing as how i just fully enhanced my firion. :/

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Well, it'll be atleast 20000 lapis in tmr farming before i can beat this thing.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

The Eight Sages of Hess!?

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Im holding out for Celia and Lede. Sometime in 2019 maybe..

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

"I just spent 15000 lapis trying to pull Zalbag and got 8 Gustavs :emo: "

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Ive gotten a lot of good tmrs from 11 pulls. I dont think it's good for anything else.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

gently caress Beasts of the Dark.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

PaybackJack posted:

If you can wait a week, I'm sure I can field a Tidus that can solo it. I'm just grinding out the Freya TM now.

This is the build I'll be using.

Thanks, im gonna give that guy a shot.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Off topic but i just realized the reason olan and his dad are so absurdly good in fft is you're playing through the events of the game as he wrote them in the durai papers.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

I spent 15 tickets, got an earth veritas, followed by willhelm. I was really hurting for a decent tank so im good.

Im gonna stutter pull my remaining tickets throughout the day.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

I need another Duane.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Fully enhanced Firion is tits. He and my two setzers can poo poo over all event story content.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Mill Village posted:

The new update broke Time For Revenge for me. I skip the cutscenes and it says "please log in again."
I do that and it just says it again. :bravo:

Same here

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Ive seen two eves, atleast 10 210s and a whole lot of off banner golds. So that jives with my experience, anyway.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

dangerous.hotdog posted:

I'm not sure if this has been brought up in the thread yet, but it looks like JP killed the ability to use the magnification trick or macros to perfect chain units. I hope this wasn't intentional and I hope this never, ever comes to GL.

If this is intentional and it comes to global i think id be pretty comfortable bowing out.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Happened to me as well. Memu just loves to crash. What i did was put the ffbe icon on a spot on the desktop that the macro clicks, so that it clicks itself back into the game. However this only works if you crash mid-battle otherwise you end up somewhere in the middle of one of the newer continents (god willing. Havent tmr farmed in a while so dont know if the inclusion of another continent changes that)

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

I got tired of playing because it started to feel like Gumi was the final boss. Is there anything fun or any free goodies in the near future that might be worth coming back for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Vax posted:

What boggles my mind is that noone actually talks about the fact that they rake in around $10 MILLION a month. Thats loving $120 MILLION a year. I mean :psyduck: that's basically StarCitizen funding in a year.

Ready your wallet. This is the future of gaming.

• Locked thread