Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

im bediled as gently caress right now

Dodge Mega Post Bedile Edition

Exvius Wiki's Dodge Page! It's cleaner and probably more up to date than this post!

Weapons
Kiyomori +10% Physical Evade
Swordbreaker +5% Physical Evade
Zwill Crossblade (FF12) +5% Physical Evade
Defender +5% Physical Evade

Armor
Assassin's Vest +10% Physical Evade
Stylish Black Dress +10% Physical Evade (Dangerous Ariana only)
Vampire Cloak +10% Physical Evade

Accessories
Ring of the Lucii +25% Physical Evade
Twenty-Sided Die +20% Physical Evade (unstackable)
Lucky Bangles +10% Physical & Magic Evade
Moogle Cape +10% Magic Evade

Ability Materia
Quick Assault +10% Physical Evade
Evade +10% Physical Evade (Cyan's TM)
Spirit of Freedom +10% Physical Evade (unstackable)
First Strike +5% Physical Evade
Speed Plus +5% Physical Evade
Miracle Step +5% Physical Evade

Units with innate physical evade
Ling (40%)
Chizuru (20% base, can be enhanced to 40%)
Trance Terra (30%)
Lightning (30%, Lightspeed+2 also gives 20% magic evade)
Tidus (30%)
Fohlen (30%)
Soleil (0% base, can be enhanced to 30%)
Zargabaath (20% physical and magic evade)
Noctis (20%)
Xon (20%)
Freyvia (20% Magic AND Phys)
Kefka (20%)
Thancred (20%)
Yda (20% physical evade & 10% magic evade)
Rikku (20%)
Helena (20%)
2B (20% physical evade & 10% magic evade)
A2 (20% physical evade & 10% magic evade)
9S (20%)
Randi (15%)
Vaan (15%)
Lawrence (10%)
Setzer (10%)
Shiki (10%)
Shine (10%)

Last updated list on 2017-08-17

Thanks to Payback Jack for the original post and all contributors!

Scrublord Prime fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Aug 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

I've got ~130% in moogles, piles of stat pots, and enough awakening mats and cactuars to shoot any character straight up to 6* lv100. Can't wait to pull Delita/2nd Lightning/Queen!

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

I don't know about quitting but after missing Tilith (or any BF character really) after ~40 pulls if my 10+1's are just TM fodder and I miss Rikku on her banner I'm going to be very cross with this game.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Punched King Mog in his dumb cake eating face and now I'm in perpetual data retrieval congestion land. gently caress you King Mog! :argh:

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Got through for a bit, is there no half price FF10 pull? There's the free daily pull but that isn't on banner (got yet another Agrias). Then when I was looking around I got kicked out again. Having flashbacks to the FF14 expansion launch where server congestion made it impossible to get more than an hour into the expansion due to horrible design decisions for a MMO expansion launch.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

Got Reberta with my 5* 10+1 pull, and Rikku with my free 10+1 pull. Pretty satisfied with both of these.

Just to check, I should totally get Rikku's TM reward, right? Are there any Trust Moogles for her in the King Mog Raid Summon?

The moveset it gives looks pretty nice. Chaos Grenade looks great for arena, Panacea is AoE Esuna + Stona, and Eccentrick is good for characters who have good limit breaks like Rikku, Tidus, or Noctis. It isn't a gamechanger IMO but worth working on at some point at least.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Guy Farting posted:

i just want to spend my energy and raid coins

:same:

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

What type of enemy is Spheremorph? I put up a friend Setzer with dual wield to dice him to death but I'm not sure what killers to give him to get as much out of dice as possible. For now I just gave him as much HP and SPR as possible.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Orlandu is arguably the king of dps mountain. Work on getting him Excalibur and use Divine Ruination with a friend Orlandu and watch everything melt. DR inflicts -50% light resist, Excalibur makes it so DR can take advantage of that light resist down, and it chains extremely well with another Orlandu also using DR. Then give him dual wield, jack up his attack, and cruise through poo poo.

After Orlandu get Rikku to max for her crazy support powers like AoE Full Life and limit break 80% auto-life.

AegisP posted:

Fairy! Spirit Killer go.

Rad, updated my Setzer with one. Thanks!

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Now that the game is stable I decided to finally do pulls:

Free Daily: Agrias

5* 10+1:
5* Marie! Not bad, but not really changing my teams much. At least Rainbow Robe is good to have.
Exdeath x2
Helrich (new but eh)
Celes
Charlotte
Ulrica
Edge
Lawrence
Nine
Zidane (usually good but I have so many and 3 dual wields already)

Free 10+1:
Setzer (I have 3 maxed and been squishing the rest so :geno: )
Maria
Cyan
that successor kid
Firion (after Bahamut these guys have become exp fodder)
2x Freya
Lenna
Dwayne
Garnet (after squishing my old ones I gotta save her now)
Xiao
:rip:

So no Rikku and since there's no half price on banner pulls I might as well blow my 40 tickets chasing her now:
Zyrus (like Firion exp fodder)
Wakka (new but lol wakka)
Vaan
Anzelm
Hayate
Soleil
Luka
Kain (I think I only pulled one on Bahamut's banner)
Fran
Kefka
Celes
Rikku! Well at least pulling her didn't become too awful.

Still mostly a wet fart for 40 pulls. Marie and Rikku and the rest for squishing. But the BF banner is still up, I got 28 tickets left, and I still haven't pulled Tilith sooooo

Bedile

oh ok game you win

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

BGrifter posted:

Been doing a little light rerolling all week and ramped it up when I woke up and the free 11-pull was available. I don't think I've ever seen a more ballbusting gacha in a mobile game in my life.

I've seen a grand total of one rainbow orb in probably a good 40+ rerolls by now. Your odds of ever getting another one after your starting pulls have to be vanishingly small. :stare:

It's something like 1% to pull a rainbow crystal according to the wiki. However I'm convinced the gatcha is powered by an rear end in a top hat elf who revels in shoving as many Bediles, Shadows, Marias, and Anzelms down the internet tubes and rainbows are only when the elf's hand slips and pushes the wrong button.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

BGrifter posted:

It's just really jarring when the entire mobile game industry seems to be trending the opposite direction. Final Fantasy Record Keeper guarantees a 5* on any 11 pull and gives out enough currency for 3-5 of those a month. Shadowverse gives out dozens of packs a month with a legendary drop rate of 1:10. Even Hearthstone is moving to guarantee you a legendary within your first ten packs of an expansion, and they usually give away at least 3-5.

This just makes me extra determined to get an insane starting roll for this game, cause god knows I can't count on ever seeing anything good after.

The other gatcha game I play, Seven Knights, will give you a selector every four weeks of logins which has all of the rarest characters (except new ones, it usually takes a month or two for them to get added). Mind it's also designed around that too, combining two max rank copies of the same characters increases their level cap a bit. In Exvius having dupes only means so much, usually just the potential to get copies of TMRs.

Hell, technically it has gotten better. At first a gold or rainbow only meant you were getting a 4* or 5* character but not necessarily a 4* or 5* base character. You could get a rainbow and have it be some trash unit that can awaken to a max of 5*. Somebody here got a rainbow and it was Rakashaka, a base 3* character and one of the worst characters in the game.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

fullTimeLurker posted:

how are you guys connecting? I've been getting nothing but "connection errors" for the past 5 hours.

Around 3 hours ago it cleared up for me, but I was getting retrieval errors due to congestion that would just kick me out of the game. I haven't had any issues since but I wouldn't be surprised if others are. Maybe try force closing the app / resetting your phone and trying again?

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Kheldarn posted:

Now that I have Rikku, I'm wondering who she should replace on my team. Right now, it's Cecil, Rain, Trance Terra, Noctis, and Y'shtola, all 6*. WOL will be replacing Cecil, and Rem will be replacing Y'shtola. I'm thinking maybe Rikku should replace Rain? Oh, and I guess I should swap out TT for Marie? So, a brand new team of WOL, Rikku, Marie, Noctis, and Rem?

Marie is a more niche character, kinda like Minfilia. If you need all the elemental resistances up at once then she's perfect for that job with Love You All (+50% all resist up to all allies for 3 turns). Or if you need to knock down a resistance she can Anti-Element (-40% all resist to all enemies for 3 turns). After that she doesn't have much to do, she comes with dual cast and with a source of Cura (esper or gear) she can do some offhealing. She doesn't get white magic levels so she can't get that curaja materia. Basically if you're doing content where you aren't messing with elemental resistances then she doesn't bring much to the party but is indispensable when you do. She and Trance Terra cover entirely difference niches so adjust your party accordingly.

WoL can do breaks and do them better than Rain so I'd bring Rikku to replace Rain. If WoL has to tank or provoke or otherwise can't break then Noctis with Warp Break and Thunder Flask can cover the breaking side of things.

e: added quote for slow postin'

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

With 28 tickets left I decided to yolo the BF frontier for Tilith. 13 tickets in and three off banner golds later I finally got my first on banner BF character! It was Tilith! :woop:

Guess it's time to hit the TMR macro again.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Not many TMR weapons afaik. Tidus' TMR Brotherhood, Camille's TMR Aqua Blade, and Mercedes's TMR Viking Axe are the big three ones I can recall.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

CaptainScraps posted:

I'm still trying to figure out a team to fit together.

Guys I have that are good:

1) WoL;
2) Wilhelm;
3) Amelia;
4) Tidus;
5) Rikku;
6) Y'shtola;
7) Setzer;
8) Exdeath
9) Cecil;
10) Xon

But i'm not really seeing any synergy. I should have rerolled.

Nah, that party should be fine. WoL can break at -45% at 6* and can tank. Tidus is your main DPS and you want his trust mastery quick so you can take advantage of his big water resist down limit break easier. Rikku can support with HyperNullAll and AoE full raise. Y'shtola is a healer with dual cast baked in. 5th can be Setzer who you can try and cheese stuff with dice or try and build chains with.

I'm sure Wilhelm has some niche but I don't know his character well. Amelia isn't bad and great in arena with AoE stop. Exdeath is a decent enough caster when you need magic. Cecil ain't great next to Wilhelm and Warrior of Light but he has a good trust mastery. Xon has AoE steal which is nice, bring him when you do explorations and just have him use Waylay and you'll get a ton of basic crafting and awakening mats you can hoard or steal.

e:

Evil Fluffy posted:

Trident as well, for spear users.

Totally forgot about spears, good catch!

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Technically I'm T. Terra but it feels like I'm usually an event-specific unit. Right now I'm Setzer for fixed damage to help people kill Spheremorph. My T. Terra is 831 MAG atm but I've always got more TMRs baking for her (Magistral Crest and a 3rd L&A, then it's Magic Amplifier, Rainbow Robe, and Matty's Malice).

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

It'd be great if there was another BiS hat for casters that wasn't from an event 8 months ago too! (although the Cat Ears aren't a bad alternative to people who missed the Spooky Mask)

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

PaybackJack posted:

You don't really need fixed damage to kill Spherimorph, just don't use elemental weapons. First time I didn't know what I was up against, second time I went in with Tidus not using an elemental weapon and he destroyed it along with Olive(using Romandan PIstol) and a friend Trance Terra.

Well that's good to know, I haven't done Macalania Woods at all yet. Sounds like it's time to bring Trance Terra back in then!

Office Thug posted:

How do you guys grind unit EXP outside of getting metal cactuars whenever an event that forks them up rolls in?

The lazy / time-quick way is to run the EXP Vortex with just the unit you want to level and a friend unit to actually clear it (mind that was back in the days of max 5* characters, I'd imagine most characters you're leveling could just clear it with espers and gear alone). Since EXP is split you don't want max level or trash units soaking EXP.

The more time-intensive way is to do the same leveling character and friend and do explorations. iirc Timer Tracks is good for this and the boss isn't too hard. Check Best Places to Farm for more details and exp:energy ratios.

e2: Also check the exploration page's "Unit EXP Guide" to see where to farm for random encounters and when you can move on (tracks gil collected so you don't have to count the encounters themselves).

Scrublord Prime fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jun 30, 2017

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Evade post, stolen from Payback Jack and others from the last thread:

quote:

DODGE MEGAPOST
Or how I built a ridiculously annoying arena unit.

Sidenote: Currently there isn't much in the way of units/items with magic evade so this is just focusing on physical evade.

Weapons
Kiyomori + 10% Physical Evade
Swordbreaker +5% Physical Evade

Armor
Assassin's Vest + 10% Physical Evade
Stylish Black Dress (Dangerous Ariana only) + 10% Physical Evade
Vampire Cloak + 10% Physical Evade

Accessories
Twenty-Sided Die +20% Physical Evade (does not stack with itself)
Ring of the Lucii +25% Physical Evade

Ability Materia
Quick Assault +10% Physical Evade
Evade (Cyan's TM) +10% Physical Evade
First Strike +5% Physical Evade
Speed Plus +5% Physical Evade
Miracle Step +5% Physical Evade
Spirit of Freedom +10% Physical Evade (supposedly doesn't stack with itself)

Units with innate physical evade
Ling (40%)
Chizuru (20% base, can be enhanced to 40%)
Trance Terra (30%)
Lightning (30%)
Noctis (20%)
Xon (20%)
Freyvia (20% Magic AND Phys)
Kefka (20%)
Thancred (20%)
Yda (20%)
Randi (15%)
Lawrence (10%)
Setzer (10%)
Shiki (10%)
Shine (10%)

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

e:
Doesn't include the new stuff like the new Mog Cape (+10% magic evade) or Lucky Bangles (+10% physical and magic evade) though. The wiki needs a page for this stuff.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

I added the dodge post to my first page post here with the latest stuff. I'll try to keep it updated and yell at me if I missed anything or am not keeping it up to date.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

I could handle slowly spending coins 1000 at a time* if there was anything worth a drat to pull from them. I'd love to get some gigantaurs or the cactuar kings but the tiny ones are barely worth the effort of spending and they sure aren't going to get all the new characters to max level at any appreciable speed.

*but by god I'd still complain about it

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Friendly Lurker posted:

So I'm Rank 45 now, got an Orlandeau with my $48 guaranteed 5* and Rikku with the rest of my summons. Now that I'm creeping up on being able to carry myself through some content, what should be my top priority TM's to farm? And should I just scrape reddit to find how to get nox to work all night without having to check-in every so often?

I don't have a Zidane, but Camille looks like a sorry alternative for Dual Wield, or Abel even? I do have some others I see mentioned, as well as Dark Fina, Trance Terra and Reberta, but nothing really of note for Dual Wield or casting. I was going to start going for the weapons, but all the TM talk seems to focus on the +% TM's, so I keep putting it off instead.

Camille's Aqua Sword only enables dual wielding with another sword. Abel's Bowie Knife just enables dual wield. Definitely do the Bowie Knife first, this way you can choose whatever you want to dual wield with. Orlandu really wants the Excalibur if you have Cecil. Being a great sword Excalibur will activate Orlandu's +40% ATK w/ Great Sword passive. Plus with a holy elemental weapon it means Orlandu can take advantage of Divine Ruination's -50% holy resist debuff and elemental chain with it (usually with another Orlandu also using Divine Ruination). It's the foundation of his setup.

If you don't have Cecil you can give Orlandu the Durandal if you were playing during the last FFT event, otherwise you're stuck with the Rune Blade from Surging Volcano exploration.

Besides that it'll be anything to get his attack up. Gafgarion's Bracer is a good one for +30 ATK +15% HP, Shine has +30% ATK materia w/ +10% physical evade too. Ideally you want Orlandu to dual wield Excalibur and a katana like the Genji Blade (Gilgamesh trial reward), and Chizuru's Blade Mastery TM gives +50% ATK when equippped with a katana. Maybe don't start her right away (assuming you have her) but something to work towards if you ever get a Zidane or Gilgamesh.

e: Rereading your post, if you have a Trance Terra but don't have Y'shtola, Rem, or Tilith then T.Terra's TM is good to get. It enables dual cast which goes great with healers like Refia so you can dual cast curaja. Two curajas per round is the baseline of healing needed for current difficult content. Y'shtola had an innate dual cast and Tilith had a 100% AoE heal but both were time limited so the choice for top tier healers is Rem (5* base) or somebody like Refia.

e2: i can't stop editing pls teach me basic english

Scrublord Prime fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jun 30, 2017

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Friendly Lurker posted:

Thanks for the detailed explanation, english is hard don't worry about the edits :eng101:

I don't have Cecil and I just started during the Titan event, but I do have Agrias, so at least I have a great sword I can get for now.
I do have a Gafgarion as well I'll start farming now, and Chizuru I will keep in line.

I also have Y'shtola, but was looking at T. Terra for Dualcast Dual Black Magic attacks eventually, if that even works? Either way, I at least have some direction with TM farming now, thanks!

I think the Rune Blade is better for its holy elemental than Save the Queen's higher attack. Without a holy elemental weapon Orlandu won't get the damage increase from the -50% light resist and (which I forgot to include in my original post) not get elemental chains off with a friend Orlandu. There's a brief writeup on the wiki here. Elemental chains let you hit the chian damage multiplier cap quicker. I don't know if it's worth the Rune Blade's abysmal attack though.

One alternative is you can get the Apocalypse, a free great sword with +103 ATK. It still isn't as good as StQ's +112 (and auto-protect, but buffs don't stack and you usually have something better than protect's +20% DEF on) but it isn't gated behind a TM and there's a ton of goodies along the way. It's the prize for the aurora key vault, and doing all vaults is something you should be working on anyways and you can probably get it before grinding an entire TM for it. Check the vault page on the wiki here.

Sadly you can't dual cast dual cast black magic, when you select Dual Cast or Dual Cast Black Magic only black magic is available so you can't quad cast magic. T.Terra doesn't get much use out of dual cast since the only white magic she knows is Cura, Full Life, and Holy and instead of that she could just equip another set of Earrings for +20% MAG and cast Ultima or Chaos Wave instead.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Echophonic posted:

So where does Noctis fit best in a team? I've been working on leveling him up, but it occurred to me that I didn't see who he'd be replacing. My current A-team is Fohlen/Reberta/Amelia/Tilith/Wilhelm. I just don't see where he (or Rikku, for that matter) fits in. I could always drop Tilith and rely on a Dualcasting Amelia to keep me alive between chains and Wilhelm to buff and throw in Noctis, but I don't have a good enough wind weapon to let him cap my elemental chains or an extra dual wield option to let him contribute more.

I mean, I see where I'd want WoL over Wilhelm or that I'd want a Marie or Minfilia for certain content.

Noctis' strength now is mostly from his versatility. Warp Break does decent damage and breaks ATK & DEF, which WoL can do better. Link can buff ATK & MAG, which Tilith can do better. Cover can regen HP and MP for everybody, which Tilith can also do (although hers is expensive and doesn't cover herself). Come Back is an ability based full raise, which Tilith and Rikku can also do and are AoE. Thunder Flask is an AoE MAG & SPR debuff which WoL can do better. I can see people having trouble finding a place for him with the current crop of characters and your team. He does have Fire Flask when you need to inflict status ailments like silence and blind on Echidna for example.

Noctis' best place to shine is in the arena. Have him throw Ice Flasks for AoE Stop with Amelia's AoE Stop and just freeze the entire enemy team.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Yeah, I haven't awakened any abilities yet because it'd be :retrogames: . If it isn't an upgrade on one of my best units I'm not going to sink gigant/pure crysts on it

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Can we add this link for Japanese ability awakenings? The one in the OP doesn't have the full details on the latest awakenings (I was looking up how to spend my crimson ore for T.Terra). My link is just a unit list but if you know who to look for it has the details on ability awakenings.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

This week is a king limit break and king tough(?) pot, or at least it was for me. Given how big of a pain it is to level limit breaks I'd take the king limit break pot over a 5% moogle myself.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

It's 300 to summon Kelsus and 60 to awaken to 6*, so 720 in total to summon and awaken two. However Kelsus' banner says it's limited to one per player, have people actually summoned a second and the banner is wrong or is double Kelsus just theorycrafting so far?

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Good to know the banner is wrong then. Thanks!

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

I wonder if they'll bring back the half price on banner pull for FF12 because I'm not going to spend tickets or 500 lapis per pull for FF12 and to get Vaan'd over and over.

e:

HGH posted:

Turning leftovers from the BF event, right?

Yeah, get that crimson ore turned in before King Mog moves on to the new and sexy turn in.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

The free pull should transition from FFX to FF12, one would think.

I thought the free daily was off banner based on its graphic (and a lack of Wakkas on my end). If it is on banner then I look forward to a deluge of Vaans and Penelos next week!

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

I only just got my first Wakka from the free daily today so now I can believe it is on banner :v:

(also updated the dodge post, Zargaablaag and 6* Vaan both get dodge traits, 20% p&m for Big Z, just 15% p for Vaan. Zwill Crossblade might give evade but until it's confirmed I won't add it to the dodge post)

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Don't forget Rain! His 6* has a full break (Undermine) which is -30% to all enemy stats and great to have until you can get better breakers like Warrior of Light. Plus he levels up super fast and he also has a party all stat buff in Leadership but it chews through his MP.

I'd suggest Olive -> Refia -> Rain as a place to start leveling / awakening. Olive can wreck poo poo fast, Refia can ATK&DEF buff and curaja and full raise, Rain can break. After those three focus on others like Dark Knight Cecil, Cloud of Darkness, Zyrus, or Mercedes. Olive's trust mastery is a really good gun for her too, that or dual cast should eat all your trust moogles for now.

e:

Jawdins posted:

Thanks, I'm saving lapis for a big 11 pull to try and get a 4* chainer. Is Rikku a good chainer or should I just pull on the standard summon?

Rikku is a support character. She can give a buff that reduces damage received by 20% and give +40% to all elemental resistance, inflict AoE status effects (good for arena), or fixed 19998 damage which is great early on. She can also AoE full raise your party which even Refia can't do and her limit break gives auto-raise on your party.

Scrublord Prime fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jul 6, 2017

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

dangerous.hotdog posted:

The chaining options this opens up is crazy. I think we're going to see a lot of Aileens, Fohlens, Yuns, Tiduses, Fryevias, etc. coming out of the friends list woodwork to replace Orlandeau with this newfound tip.

edit- To my fellow Evade lovers, I just stumbled upon this wiki page that lists all current evade units/materia/etc. like the list that was posted earlier in this thread:

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Dodge

Huh, I had no idea there was a wiki page on it. I even did the wiki survey last night and on the comments page suggested a dodge page! I'll add it to my dodge post then!

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Double hand doesn't apply to two handed weapons afaik, it has to be a single handed weapon.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Yay Nier Automata collab! Time to start saving up tickets again! :toot:

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

how. how is this possible

In playing this game for nearly a year I've only pulled a single Roselia. Sometimes common 3*s are the rarest of all units!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

If you got a real itch to pull and don't want the banner rate up characters basically. Maybe you're going for a long bomb chasing an off-banner character for example.

So basically no.

• Locked thread