Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

My summons got me Rikku, Ace, Maria and Tidus. It was a really good amount of luck, there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What weapons have water element?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So who can chain with Tidus?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

dangerous.hotdog posted:

Himself only so far.

Really? Even when elemental chaining with water weapons?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I see. Does that mean Tidus is actually not good then? Since it seems like big damage is predicated on solely chaining.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I totally forgot about Mercedes, I even have her TM axe. If ability enhancements weren't all completely insane to get she would actually be fun to use on a team with Tidus.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What is BiS for Fryevia? 4 Letters and Arms or 3 L&Ms and rod mastery to equip Mateus' Malice?

EDIT: I should say, assuming you don't have a second fryevia's needle.

Heroic Yoshimitsu fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 2, 2017

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

After some more TMR grinding, here is where my Fryevia is now :

(With Letters and Arms x3 and Equip Rod)

I think the only TMR that I could grind that could help out is magistral crest, and vanille is now on my TMR team so that will happen eventually.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

CyberLord XP posted:

We should be friends! This is with Dual Wield:

Sure. I don't think I've ever actually linked to my friend code here so:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Will someone ever want more than one Dark Knight's Soul ? I have three Leon right now, so grinding them all at the same time would really cut down on time if I were to combine them.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I thought Gilgamesh was a good finisher?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I've been using Gilgamesh this whole time as a finisher because I was told he was great in that role. Guess I should switch Firion back in when I need one.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is Firion's Finn Briar worth upgrading? What other big abilities that use power crysts are there to look out for?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Beat the robot trial yesterday with a team of Rikku / Tiith / WoL / Maxwell / Fryevia / friend Fryevia. I went with the Body > Right Arm > Left Arm strat and only really ran into trouble when the body died and Rikku stopped being able to use her auto revive LB. Got all missions too, which is great.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think the story is fay better than I thought it would be for a mobile game. It fits right in with like, the old SNES FFs.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Where is Marche

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Can EX tickets pull time-limited units, if the are used while the limited summon event is around?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I had a feeling either the FFXI raid or Nier raid would be this week. Very glad it is Nier.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

About ten tickets got me 9S, which is pretty good. Will probably still use the rest I have and see what I get.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got Veritas of the Dark from my various pulls today. Is his TMR worth shoveling some trust moogles into?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Well, I did a multisummon

I got a rainbow crystal

It was Seabreeze Dark Fina

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I mean it's not like the characters I brought along for the bonus were doing any damage in any other mog event. It was usually one of two of my leveled up characters carrying the whole team.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So Ace is good for this event? I guess I should level one of the two I have up.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How should you equip him? He can't hold swords I think, so Letters and Arms is out.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Did some summoning. Got Desch and Veritas of the Water, which was good. Got a rainbow.... which turned into my second Seabreeze Dark Fina....

I don't even have the normal dark fina

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Which story event stage do I want to do if I generally need power crusts?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I could never get into FFRK. It felt like way watered-down FF combat, and summoning for items was just not even vaguely interesting.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Well, I can't survive past the first turn of the hein fight

so i guess that's that

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I want this to keep going for an absurd amount of time

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

My free summon was Prishe!!

She's good, right?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think my 10+1 ticket pull went well:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So how do you build Olive? I know she wants her TMR, but what else?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is Olive a good candidate for the 100% moogle?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Ayaka is cool I guess, but I'd rather want the fiends or halloween units. I guess I just don't value healers THAT highly, and I have Tilith.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

My 5* is Luneth. Pretty cool, and I didn't have him, but would I use him as a finisher over Olive?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I have 4 Ashes, but only one leveled up. Would I ever have a want/need to level up the others ones I have?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So Emperor is a good choice to enhance? I do like using him as my main mage.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What are good teams for fighting Ultros? I've never done it and would like to get Rod Mastery now.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Trance Terra, whatever, who needs her??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Kheldarn posted:

App update in the Google Play Store. Kissing Finas app icon has been replaced:

It's a little funny that basically the only story character without a halloween unit is the icon during halloween

• Locked thread