Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
Game is up. 5* pull was:
Ramza, Fang, Guy, Lani, Sice, Bartz, Sabin, Cecil, Ulrica, Celes, Amarant.

I think it's the worst thing I could have imagined! You folks better be grateful that I took this one out of the pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
So I pulled a second Zargabargle tossing a few tickets in for Ashe/Rastler. I wasn't sure what to do with the first one other than mana battery... Any ideas?

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
If I'm lucky enough to have two Rikkus, is there any benefit to two of her TM or should I just grab the one?

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
I've got two Dual Wields currently,, and equal numbers of Zidanes and Abels. Should I grind for a Bowie Knife or another Dual Wield? (Current team is typically Wilhelm/Rikku/Olive/Orlandeau/Reberta, with Y'sh on deck for heal fights.)

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
Any point to having two Ramzas?

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
So if we didn't pick up Tilith who should we be aiming for for Mana Battery needs on these longass trial strategies where Refresh doesn't seem to cut it?

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
I've got Zargabargle too, I guess he might work. I wonder if Archadian Light stacks with Pod 153.

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
My first rainbow in a long time was Veritas of the Flame. I already have a nearly BiS Olive (Only missing Black Cowl) with max LB. Is he worth leveling at this point?

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
What the heck do I do with two Prishes?

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
Wouldn't Manufactured Nethecite do tons of work against Golbez? How many actions does he get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Fnorder
Apr 22, 2008
Is there some AI trigger on Man in Black I don't understand? After the summon, every turn Golbez just triplecasts Drain for 6K damage across my party, and I can't keep Rikku's LB up consistently to survive getting wiped by it every turn when my tank draws the Dragon Instakill.

• Locked thread