Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I'd actually be ok with a Delita simply for his TM. Of course, admitting that has resigned me to a Lightning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Can anyone actually take advantage of the Curaja materia? It seems like anyone who would have the white magic ranks to use it would already have Curaja or an equivalent.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Didn't the announcements say something about there being no limited time units in the pool for the summons?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Huh, my 5* WAS Olive. Her BIS is as follows, right?

Sparky
Black Cowl
Apron Dress
Bracer X2

Double Hand
Three Atk+30% of some variety

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Is a Sozhe TMR a better idea than a third Atk+30%? Trading 10% attack for 20% hp and mp restore seems like a good deal.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I just realized that the Equip Fists materia means ANYONE can take advantage of the Champion Belt's bonus effect. Provided you have two belts, it effectively makes the Equip Fists materia a 2x +20% attack/defense. It also gives people like Fohlen access to a high-powered wind weapon in the kaiser knuckles.

This also sounds like a good bonus for physical tanks, as they can use the Winged Saint and Champion Belts for an absurd boost to defense.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I dare someone to get an 11 pull worse than this.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

yeah, plus that's actually a pretty all right mage! i am very much tired of pulling soleils although her tm is not entirely awful

I should have specified I already have at least 5 of everything on that screen except Soleil.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but Razzmatazz makes Laswell one of the best Arena units right now. With Dual Wield, Exorcising Storm hits the entire enemy party with a 30% chance to petrify/sleep 4 times.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Been catching up on Chamber of the Fallen. I've managed to blunder my way into my 100% evade Noctis solo against Typhon. Now just to point warp for the next 2 hours until he's dead.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I... think I finally caught up on all the content. I have all the lapis quests, including the vortex bosses, all story quests, all espers, all story missions, all vault keys, and sitting comfortably under the 30,000 mark for the King Mog raid.

Now I have no excuse not to TM farm, except the next event is another grindfest.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

How good of a chainer is Ashe? I noticed her damage+heal hits 10 times which sounds like just the type of thing you want to be throwing out every turn anyway.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

What if you gave Fryevia Camille's TMR sword to free up a materia slot for another L&A?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Yup. I've been using him that way for the past 2 weeks and he works wonders.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Well, I got a Trance Terra out of all those tickets. I know I should be grateful I got a base 5* at all, but I still feel kinda ripped off.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I should have specified that I had my hopes set on Roberta or Fryevia as my next rainbow.

Who does Trance Terra chain well with?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Wait, Heaven's Fury doesn't hit twice while dual wielding? My desire for Ashe just plummeted.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Is any of the event equipment even worth it?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I completely forgot the adaman vest was there, probably because I already got it. I'll probably grab the zodiac spear, but still not convinced on the crossblade.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I really wish there was a way to sort units by how many start pots they've been given. I can never remember who needs what.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Oh hey, my daily draw was my first Setzer. How's the best way to build him and who does he chain well with?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

How highly should I be prioritizing Rikku's TMR? I looks useful, sure, but I'm having a hard time thinking it's more useful than all these HP+30%s and other good equipment I have.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Expeditions have given me an expert to actually level/awaken units I never intend on using just so I have more high-success units to throw at them that aren't on my teams.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

What chance do I have with Aigaion right now? My list of potentially useful units for it are as follows:

BIS Olive
Rikku (does not have her TMR yet)
Luneth (no where near BIS)
Tilith
Warrior of Light
Maxwell
Noctis?
Trance Terra?
...Zyrus?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Emperor is the only damage you really need for that strategy, correct? You just need a ton of support to go with him?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I have Maxwell to eat the instant kill, especially if no one is else will be high attack. My best MP batteries are Tilith and Bartz though. Would a team like this work?

Warrior of Light
Tilith
Rikku
Minfillia
Maxwell
Friend Emperor

Also, are the cryst drops from enemies for the current story dungeons fixed?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I've never understood people's fondness for Mystic Quest when it's literally a watered and dumbed down rpg with Square admitting it was for stupid foreigners.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

10+1 got me a second Setzer and 10 worthless 3*s.

What sort of devil pact do I have to make to get a Fryevia/Roberta so I can get rid of these trust moogles?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Pulled Veritas of the Earth. What exactly makes him better than WoL again?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

You guys are making me want to burn my 15 remaining tickets before the Nier banner.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Holy gently caress a rainbow

gently caress my life

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Any other QoL improvements in this update aside from HP% and Turn count? Whatever happened to being able to rearrange abilities?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Mill Village posted:

The new update broke Time For Revenge for me. I skip the cutscenes and it says "please log in again."
I do that and it just says it again. :bravo:
It broke for me as well. It just crashes whenever I try to resume the mission from closing the app.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I ALSO got a Garnet on my 4* ticket. Aside from the 10+1 ticket in a few days, anyone have a ballpark on the total number of tickets that will be available until the event is over? What about those bundle refreshes that were mentioned a week or so ago?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Also, I have several friend slots open after purging people who have stopped playing. I currently have a BIS Olive up.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Cupid Artemios (har) actually wants Bowie Knife because he has a dagger mastery passive.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I know it's been explained a lot before, but the maintenance announcement is making me reconsider using the glitch to beat Aigaion. What exactly do you have to do and does anyone have the unit to do it?

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Can anyone put up a 2B capable of the Aigaion glitch? I'd like to give it a shot.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

I just thought of something. Is this the first time we're getting Cactuar Dunes without a King Mog event running at the same time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Pulled a second 9s! Does the chaining ability from his TMR perfectly chain with itself?

• Locked thread