Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Is anyone else having server issues?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

2 x Rikku
is that overkill?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So
2x Orlandu
1x Tidus
3x Rikku
1x Olive
1x Aileen
1x WOL
1x Wilhelm
1x Y'shtola
what should i be focusing on? who combos the best together?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Mile'ionaha posted:

Did you do 1000 rerolls or do you spend a ton of money or do you just have the luck of the gods?

Spent 99 cents never rerolled. I have all the luck, my wife on the other hand spends money and only has Ramza and Rikku.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

hamsystem posted:

Real talk: I'd crack open your wallet to grind some TMs assuming you have the proper units for it. At the very least of couple dual wields and a couple Excaliburs for your Landus.

Yeah im grinding tons of excaliber and dual wields. Only one excaliber so far.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I evidently need a Genji blade to continue on in this game. Is there an easy guide to defeating Gilgamesh?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Trojan Kaiju posted:

You friend one of the handful of people with a 100% evade Lightning/Fohlen/Tidus and let it sit for 45 minutes on auto attack.

I'm guessing making 100% evade anything takes a Noctis?

Palleon posted:

I've still got friend spots open, 280 277 688. Just have Lightning auto attack for 45-60 min and you'll get all objectives (well you may need to trigger her LB when his bar is almost empty for one of them).
Thank you, I will.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Palleon posted:

I've still got friend spots open, 280 277 688. Just have Lightning auto attack for 45-60 min and you'll get all objectives (well you may need to trigger her LB when his bar is almost empty for one of them).

Thank you got it, totally spaced and forgot to limit burst so no trust moogle for now.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Two ticket rolls second one was 2B is it okay to stop, or is A2 the one to roll for?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I bought the 99 cent pack so I now consider myself a whale having spent $1.98 on a free to play game.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I know Orlandu is traditionally excaliber and Genji blade, how would you equip a second one?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

PaybackJack posted:

Equip Fist, Fist Mastery, Dual Wield, Werei TM, 2 Champion Belts and Algiaon Fist.

Still need the Algiaon Fist, I guess I should look into ways of optaining.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So with Macros how long is it taking people to get TM's. My average at 126 NG is a month if I have 4 versions of the character.
Am I lucky with rolls but unlucky with TM?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Is double hand fixed-dice a thing?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

PaybackJack posted:

Fixed Dice are a 2h weapon and Doublehand only adds when you have a 1h weapon with nothing in the other hand.

My bad I was thinking that sparky was 2 handed, and it worked on that. But I see it's a single handed cannon.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Nuebot posted:

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and now I can play again.

I tried that and it went from blotchy to super hosed. Oh well it sure was something gumi.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Candlelight Virgil posted:

Isn't genji glove better than dw?

Genji gloves is better but also a heck of a lot rarer. I have 7 Zidane and zero Gilgamesh.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

37 rolls all saved up, no $.
Got one ayaka
One monk
4 ninja
4 samurai
2 silvas
Everyone's trust masters look pretty decent.
Still have tons of lapis for next big banner

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Oct 6, 2017

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

5* ticket = Orlandeu number 3, I don't even know how to equip all these dudes.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Is loging in via Facebook disabled for anyone else?

EDIT: Looks like Facebook and Instagram are down for a lot of US users.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Oct 11, 2017

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

MohShuvuu posted:

Just play Granblue at this point. It's like the most generous game I've played thus far and you can grind the best characters.

That's a JP only game, right?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Wait I have two Aileens does that mean I will be able to make a 7* Aileen in the future?
Still a little confused on the whole 7* thing.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Two Blade Stance and Dark Knight's Soul is specifically Swords and doesn't include Great Swords, correct?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Opinions wanted, which is better for Raw damage.
3x Orlandu
or
2x 2B

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

PaybackJack posted:

How well can you gear them? Are we assuming that one of each of these groups is a friend unit?

These are just what I have
I'm, working on equipping.
So far have things like Dual Weild, Excaliber, Virtuous Contract, Hoemaru, Demon Mail, Maximilian, Monster Breastplate, Black Cowl, Katana Mastery, Brotherhood, Dark Knight's Soul, Champion's Belt (but no good fists), etc...

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Nov 21, 2017

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

So i have 2x 2B is it a good idea to equip both with:
Virtuous Contract, Brotherhood, Desch's Earring, Twenty sided die, Black Cowl, Quick Assault, Dark Knight's Soul, Katana Mastery, Emperor's Majesty or Adventurer IV
Than one in Demon Mail and the other in Maximilian.
I think these are the best items/TM/Materia i have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

4+ was Cloud, that saves me a lot of time and Lapis.

• Locked thread