Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Colonel Whitey posted:

Donald Glover's character had the alias Prowler, but I'm not sure if they'd use him for S6

Considering how expensive he must be at this point compared to Martin Starr and Hannibal Buress it'd be weird if they didn't have anything planned for him in the sequel.

I loved the post-post-credit gag. A friend stubbornly insisted that we'd sit through both credit rolls and as a result it slayed me.

MiddleOne fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Wandle Cax posted:

Also that post-post credits stinger was insane

Just masterful.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Colonel Whitey posted:

Like, Adrian Toomes is still a villain though, nobody forced him to develop and sell illegal high powered firearms. Just because he's also a victim doesn't mean he isn't kind of a shithead

Society literally bankrupts him while being condescending in the process.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Steve2911 posted:

I mean, he probably had options to profit from the situation that weren't literal death rays.

What was he going to do, sell black market environmentally friendly power generators? Did he really have any options besides weapons considering that him keeping the tech at all was a crime? :raise:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

This movie had the benefit of being a lot better than the average Marvel movie. I'm never re-watching something like Thor 2, Iron Man 2 or AoU (wow Marvel is really bad at sequels) without at least Rifftrax to sucker me in. This movie had the benefit of being genuinely good.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Coffee And Pie posted:

Nah, he was loving around trying to wrestle BONE SAW MCGRAW FOR THREE MINUTES

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

The Lord Bude posted:

That doesn’t explain why the Thai restaurant had chopsticks in the first place. It would be like going to an Italian restaurant and randomly being given chopsticks. Thai people eat with a fork and a spoon.

Western customers have grown accustomed to getting offered chopsticks at this point due to sushi and noodles. Whether it's authentic or not is beside the point.

• Locked thread