Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

llibja
Sep 13, 2007

Neurosis posted:

Got my email for completing my GMMK Pro order today - I'd preordered in December, if that gives anyone waiting an idea of when to expect theirs.

I did not reckon with the shipping cost to Australia, although I probably should have. US$60, oof.

Accessories were surprisingly almost all available - the switch puller was the only thing that was out of stock.

Was December considered part of batch 1, or the flex batch? I actually just placed my order for one last night and they are estimating Q2 ship date(April-June) for flex batch. I'm pretty new to the game but I do know that things tend to move pretty slow in this market. Just wondering if I'll actually see mine by June or if I should look elsewhere to use up these switches I have for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

hello my name is stroop and I spent a good 5 minutes trying to get a gat blue out of a socket before I realized I'd accidently bought the non-hotswap version of the board

:negative:

mewse
May 2, 2006

Stroop There It Is posted:

hello my name is stroop and I spent a good 5 minutes trying to get a gat blue out of a socket before I realized I'd accidently bought the non-hotswap version of the board

If you learn to desolder, every socket is hot swap

Wizard of the Deep
Sep 25, 2005

Another productive workday

mewse posted:

If you learn to desolder, every socket is hot swap

It's really just different definitions of the word "hot".

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

llibja posted:

Was December considered part of batch 1, or the flex batch? I actually just placed my order for one last night and they are estimating Q2 ship date(April-June) for flex batch. I'm pretty new to the game but I do know that things tend to move pretty slow in this market. Just wondering if I'll actually see mine by June or if I should look elsewhere to use up these switches I have for now.

What color did you order? Black is Q2 and White is Q3.

Debating canceling my GMK Pro order for something else. Does anyone know what the difference is between the IDOBAO ID80 V1 vs. V2. V2 is $60 more.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Stroop There It Is posted:

hateswap

llibja
Sep 13, 2007

mariooncrack posted:

Debating canceling my GMK Pro order for something else. Does anyone know what the difference is between the IDOBAO ID80 V1 vs. V2. V2 is $60 more.

I went with the black.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

mariooncrack posted:

V2 comes standard with acrylic plate on the bottom for underglow (they eventually offered it for V1, but they didn't launch with it), and the V2 also comes with a brass weight on the back. Personally, I'd go with the V2, as the brass weight will give it nice heft and make it feel premium. Most of the more expensive boards have something similar, so it'll give you a good idea what those feel like, but at a much lower pricepoint. Altogether, the ID80 V2 is a great board for the price.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

llibja posted:

Flex. Batch 1 sold out in hours.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Neurosis posted:

Got my email for completing my GMMK Pro order today - I'd preordered in December, if that gives anyone waiting an idea of when to expect theirs.

I did not reckon with the shipping cost to Australia, although I probably should have. US$60, oof.

Accessories were surprisingly almost all available - the switch puller was the only thing that was out of stock.

Lucky you.
That switch puller looks to be a knock off of Rama's switch puller which is garbage.

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

I tried to stay positive about the GMMK Pro but there is too many issues for me to keep waiting out for that thing. Broken screws, 3rd party stab compatibility, a pc plate that pops switches out and the QMK issue is a deal breaker for me. Some of the other reviewers are showing rollover issues which is not going to work for me since I will be using them at home on the gaming pc setup.

I spent the extra money on a KBDFans Bella so I could actually use the Red Samurai keycaps without bottom row issues with the DuRock Eva-02 Linears. Weeaboo as gently caress but I am going to like it when it all put together.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

That's a shame, I have one sitting in a box waiting for switches and caps.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity
I'm sure the GMMK Pro will have noticeable improvements in V2 that address many of the current issues with it, but yeah I wouldn't buy it / recommend it right now. This tends to be how all glorious releases go - V1 is a decent product with some flaws and QC issues that get patched up in future revisions.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Worst case I gift it up a friend or something, eyeing the Keychron K4 anyway

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

interrodactyl posted:

I'm sure the GMMK Pro will have noticeable improvements in V2 that address many of the current issues with it, but yeah I wouldn't buy it / recommend it right now. This tends to be how all glorious releases go - V1 is a decent product with some flaws and QC issues that get patched up in future revisions.

It's a drat shame that they do that all the time with their products. I do like how they are making premium custom keyboards affordable to the masses but when their design and build choices are shined under the light, it make me feel like this whole thing needs more time in the oven. If this was a group buy, there would be blood on the street but because it is Glorious they are being given a second chance to correct things.

I just hope the people who buy the first version of the GMMK Pro aren't turned off by the hobby due to the issues if they are new to it.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I've seen a lot of negative reviews on the GMMK Pro lately. Are there any other 75% hot swap boards under $200 to consider? Besides the IDOBAO ID80 V2.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

mariooncrack posted:

I've seen a lot of negative reviews on the GMMK Pro lately. Are there any other 75% hot swap boards under $200 to consider? Besides the IDOBAO ID80 V2.

HK Gaming's Galaxy 75 became available recently. That's $100.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

TacticalHoodie posted:

It's a drat shame that they do that all the time with their products. I do like how they are making premium custom keyboards affordable to the masses but when their design and build choices are shined under the light, it make me feel like this whole thing needs more time in the oven. If this was a group buy, there would be blood on the street but because it is Glorious they are being given a second chance to correct things.

I just hope the people who buy the first version of the GMMK Pro aren't turned off by the hobby due to the issues if they are new to it.

So, I've done a pretty big teardown of the GMMK Pro, and I think there are a few things to consider:

- For the people that the board is aimed at (newer people to the hobby, or people with a smaller budget) it is very good for the price.
- The majority of the negatives are coming from people with a lot more experience with boards, and the negatives are, really, non-issues for the vast majority of owners.
- The thing that generated so much hype for it is also what's working against it -- being compared to the Satisfaction 75, a Group Buy board that goes for $450 (2x the price of the GMMK Pro, if you can even get one) and sells for nearly $1300 in the aftermarket. Realistically, they're aimed at very different segments of the hobby and the market.
- Yes the board is stiff and pretty pingy. As are the vast majority of custom Group Buy boards. People have no qualms about shoving foam in their $700 board to dull the higher pitch, so it's a bit strange to me that people would be complaining about a higher pitch sound from a sub-$200 board.
- Could it have been made better? Yes, absolutely. The plate cutouts being too small for a lot of stabilizers is really my biggest, and only, issue. There's really no excuse for that. I am currently in the process of making FR4 plates with better cutouts, and buying aftermarket plates for boards is pretty common anyway, but there's really no excuse for their way-to-small stab cutouts on their plates. StupidFish has made foam for it as well, and I can personally attest to the fact that it works really well.

And just so I wasn't clear, yes, I do believe the GMMK Pro is a good board for the price. It's a nice step up from their other boards and it will, presumably, be an in-stock buy once the pre-orders are fulfilled. If you're buying $500 GB boards, it's probably not for you. If you're looking for a sub-200 board in a 75% form factor (absolutely DO NOT buy an HK Gaming anything, seriously, more on that in a bit), there really aren't too many options, let alone options where the board is available. Off the top of my head, your realistic options for a 75% board right now are:
-IDOBAO ID80 ($140, but can't swap plates at all)
-Bella ($270), KBD84 ($200, solderable only)
-Tofu84 ($160-$175, solderable only)
-KBD75 ($200, solderable only but can probably find hotswap)

None of those have the same layout as the GMMK Pro, and don't have the rotary encoder. Most of them aren't easy to find hotswap versions, either.
Again, I'd just like to reiterate, if your budget is around $200, it is very much a good board for the price, and you're not going to find a similar form-factor and build quality anywhere near its price range.

On the topic of HK Gaming:
I really REALLY do not recommend buying anything from them. They knowingly, and willingly, steal keycap designs, make poor copies, and are openly aggressive and borderline childish towards people that call them out on it. Their boards also have known freezing issues, and their solution is to send you a replacement USB cable -- something that absolutely does not fix the issue (it's a poor quality PCB issue). Here are just a few examples of their responses when being called out for their practices:

Just so we're clear, "HFSP" from HK Gaming there means "Have Fun Staying Poor".

And here's where they thought it would be a good idea to ask Oblotzky (a very well respected member of the community) if he'd like to sell their knock-off versions of the very sets that he was selling:
https://imgur.com/a/bZoe4XR#I6muMFc

All that said, there are definitely a lot of issues with the way that keycaps are currently being designed and run. $125-$200, and 12+months wait is insane. If you didn't get in the original GB, you're regularly looking at $250+ for a specific set. That's also pretty insane. For a lot of people, those price-points are way too high, and that's why HK Gaming (which, by the way is actually a French company with shell companies in Hong Kong) is so popular -- because they make affordable copies of sets. I get it if you can't afford the latest GMK hotness, and I'm happy to help anyone and everyone find an alternative that isn't from HK or GMK. That said, there are TONS of better places to buy keycaps from, off the top of my head:

- https://1upkeyboards.com/product-category/keycaps/ (one of my personal favorites, tons of sets here)
- https://kineticlabs.store/keycaps
- https://divinikey.com/collections/keycap-sets
- https://kbdfans.com/collections/keycaps
- https://en.akkogear.com/store/keycap/
- https://drop.com/mechanical-keyboards/wdrops/Ready-to-Ship-Keycaps

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

my friend still has one on pre-order. how bad are the issues with VIA and QMK?

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Neurosis posted:

HK Gaming's Galaxy 75 became available recently. That's $100.

Please don't buy from HK Gaming.

Gearman already beat me to it but here's a reddit thread where the Oblotzky thing was posted: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/jpyzzk/so_a_hk_gaming_reseller_thought_that_it_would_be/

HK is just a terrible antagonistic company. They aren't just trying to make money by copying sets, they are actively trying to take food out of the mouths of designers.
They refused requests to run specific colors or to just design their own sets, stating that they're trying to "punish" designers and group buy runners.
Kenneth has stated many times that he "hates designers" and believes that they should not be paid for their work and that keyboard vendors are just terrible people who steal customers money.

Besides, their customer service is terrible. If you have a problem or even just a question about your order from them, I wouldn't be surprised if they told you to get hosed and HFSP.

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 16:23 on May 3, 2021

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

ugh i reserved a gmmk pro and now i'm eh on it

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

Isn't the ping mostly down to the switch?

I tried Cherry Browns, Alpaca V2s, Gateron Reds and Gateron Yellows in the same board and each one had a different severity in the 'ping'. Gateron Yellows were by far the pingiest but the ping in the reds and browns were barely audible.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

Gearman posted:

So, I've done a pretty big teardown of the GMMK Pro, and I think there are a few things to consider:

- For the people that the board is aimed at (newer people to the hobby, or people with a smaller budget) it is very good for the price.
- The majority of the negatives are coming from people with a lot more experience with boards, and the negatives are, really, non-issues for the vast majority of owners.
- The thing that generated so much hype for it is also what's working against it -- being compared to the Satisfaction 75, a Group Buy board that goes for $450 (2x the price of the GMMK Pro, if you can even get one) and sells for nearly $1300 in the aftermarket. Realistically, they're aimed at very different segments of the hobby and the market.
- Yes the board is stiff and pretty pingy. As are the vast majority of custom Group Buy boards. People have no qualms about shoving foam in their $700 board to dull the higher pitch, so it's a bit strange to me that people would be complaining about a higher pitch sound from a sub-$200 board.
- Could it have been made better? Yes, absolutely. The plate cutouts being too small for a lot of stabilizers is really my biggest, and only, issue. There's really no excuse for that. I am currently in the process of making FR4 plates with better cutouts, and buying aftermarket plates for boards is pretty common anyway, but there's really no excuse for their way-to-small stab cutouts on their plates. StupidFish has made foam for it as well, and I can personally attest to the fact that it works really well.

And just so I wasn't clear, yes, I do believe the GMMK Pro is a good board for the price. It's a nice step up from their other boards and it will, presumably, be an in-stock buy once the pre-orders are fulfilled. If you're buying $500 GB boards, it's probably not for you. If you're looking for a sub-200 board in a 75% form factor (absolutely DO NOT buy an HK Gaming anything, seriously, more on that in a bit), there really aren't too many options, let alone options where the board is available. Off the top of my head, your realistic options for a 75% board right now are:
-IDOBAO ID80 ($140, but can't swap plates at all)
-Bella ($270), KBD84 ($200, solderable only)
-Tofu84 ($160-$175, solderable only)
-KBD75 ($200, solderable only but can probably find hotswap)

None of those have the same layout as the GMMK Pro, and don't have the rotary encoder. Most of them aren't easy to find hotswap versions, either.
Again, I'd just like to reiterate, if your budget is around $200, it is very much a good board for the price, and you're not going to find a similar form-factor and build quality anywhere near its price range.

I agree that Glorious targeted a pretty specific need in the market and did it pretty well - 75%, hotswap, RGB, rotary knob, entry. The way I think of the board is that it makes it so you should basically never buy a Drop keyboard.

But their implementation of a bunch of features and their awful QC leaves a lot to be desired - I've seen 3 in person, and each one has had bizarre issues. One of them had the screws snap off inside of the case, which is something I've also seen from other people. On the good side, you're not SOL like you are from a GB and Glorious is making it right for the people who bought it.

As with pretty much any Glorious product, I think the V2 improvements will make a huge difference and will remove most of the reservations I have for recommending this product. Right now? I'd tell my friends to wait if they don't need it this instant.

Rollie Fingers posted:

Isn't the ping mostly down to the switch?

I tried Cherry Browns, Alpaca V2s, Gateron Reds and Gateron Yellows in the same board and each one had a different severity in the 'ping'. Gateron Yellows were by far the pingiest but the ping in the reds and browns were barely audible.

There's lots of different kinds of ping - plate ping, case ping, leaf ping, spring ping. Some are more noticeable than others.

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

alg posted:

my friend still has one on pre-order. how bad are the issues with VIA and QMK?

You have to use Glorious Core and there is a good chance that if they get a board in Q3 it has no QMK support until they make a firmware to have it support it. It does not have VIA support out of the box but the mech community seems to be keen on making sure to make support VIA somehow since Glorious Core is a piece of poo poo that requires you to save every single change each time.

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Please don't buy from HK Gaming.

Gearman already beat me to it but here's a reddit thread where the Oblotzky thing was posted: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/jpyzzk/so_a_hk_gaming_reseller_thought_that_it_would_be/

HK is just a terrible antagonistic company. They aren't just trying to make money by copying sets, they are actively trying to take food out of the mouths of designers.
They refused requests to run specific colors or to just design their own sets, stating that they're trying to "punish" designers and group buy runners.
Kenneth has stated many times that he "hates designers" and believes that they should not be paid for their work and that keyboard vendors are just terrible people who steal customers money.

Besides, their customer service is terrible. If you have a problem or even just a question about your order from them, I wouldn't be surprised if they told you to get hosed and HFSP.

HK Gaming is pretty shady as the last little while. G-Wolves ended their relationship with HK Gaming due to accusations of money laundering and stealing mouse designs. HK Gaming told everyone to get hosed.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

One keyboard I saw being thrown praises was the Royal Kludge line, specifically the RK84.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0JG2YvfKMc

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

JFC that's terrible

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

TacticalHoodie posted:

You have to use Glorious Core and there is a good chance that if they get a board in Q3 it has no QMK support until they make a firmware to have it support it. It does not have VIA support out of the box but the mech community seems to be keen on making sure to make support VIA somehow since Glorious Core is a piece of poo poo that requires you to save every single change each time.

HK Gaming is pretty shady as the last little while. G-Wolves ended their relationship with HK Gaming due to accusations of money laundering and stealing mouse designs. HK Gaming told everyone to get hosed.

Yeah and I ended my relationship with Durgod because of their association with HK.

Positronic Spleen
May 5, 2010

TacticalHoodie posted:

I tried to stay positive about the GMMK Pro but there is too many issues for me to keep waiting out for that thing. Broken screws, 3rd party stab compatibility, a pc plate that pops switches out and the QMK issue is a deal breaker for me. Some of the other reviewers are showing rollover issues which is not going to work for me since I will be using them at home on the gaming pc setup.

I spent the extra money on a KBDFans Bella so I could actually use the Red Samurai keycaps without bottom row issues with the DuRock Eva-02 Linears. Weeaboo as gently caress but I am going to like it when it all put together.

What are the rollover issues with the GMMK Pro? I couldn't find anything in a search, but it would be an issue for me, too.

Whenever I'm looking at boards, I always end up nitpicking the layout. If I cancel my GMMK Pro, I might just go with a classic TKL layout, like the ID87v2. The Keychron C1 would have been perfect if it was programmable; apparently Keychron has "unnamed QMK keyboard (75%)" in the works, but that's probably a ways out. I'd be willing to overlook my layout nitpicks if anything was actually in-stock, which is pretty much the main reason I even considered the GMMK Pro in the first place. I wish I had some room to solder, it would certainly give me more options.

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

Positronic Spleen posted:

What are the rollover issues with the GMMK Pro? I couldn't find anything in a search, but it would be an issue for me, too.

Whenever I'm looking at boards, I always end up nitpicking the layout. If I cancel my GMMK Pro, I might just go with a classic TKL layout, like the ID87v2. The Keychron C1 would have been perfect if it was programmable; apparently Keychron has "unnamed QMK keyboard (75%)" in the works, but that's probably a ways out. I'd be willing to overlook my layout nitpicks if anything was actually in-stock, which is pretty much the main reason I even considered the GMMK Pro in the first place. I wish I had some room to solder, it would certainly give me more options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_23j28Ue3Jw&t=460s

Brandon Taylor was talking about his experiences where random keystrokes did not register in game and while typing. He also had one of his boards brick from doing the firmware update. It might have been with his board or firmware before launch but the variety of issues does not inspire confidence.

I also feel like I have gotten into the hobby so much that I wanted to take the leap into full custom but trying deal with sticker shock on the higher end of things. The GMMK Pro is really great for someone who is starting out or upgrading from a first mech keyboard. I just feel like I want something more custom than what the GMMK Pro can offer and using VIA as well.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Just wanted to say that I switched my Gateron Yellows to Boba U4Ts and these things are very, very nice. Pricey, but absolutely recommend. I feel like these are gonna be on whatever my eventual "endgame" board is. I love how linears sound, but from what I've felt, they can't top this.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

i've actually been using my moonlander as my main keyboard. even when coding. so I want to get some cool keycaps for the sucker. has anyone put out sets for them? also what's the deal with gmk keycaps? they seem interesting

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

I don't see the Drop Alt or Ctrl coming up much here, and at a glance it seems like those should be strong contenders in the same space the GMMK Pro is in. I don't actually know much about those boards, but have seen a few positive-ish YouTube reviews. Is there some reason I'm unaware of that they aren't coming up in these conversations?

E: they're actually strong contenders for my upcoming build right now, so any experience or perspective anyone has about them would be swell.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

DrHammond posted:

I don't see the Drop Alt or Ctrl coming up much here, and at a glance it seems like those should be strong contenders in the same space the GMMK Pro is in. I don't actually know much about those boards, but have seen a few positive-ish YouTube reviews. Is there some reason I'm unaware of that they aren't coming up in these conversations?

E: they're actually strong contenders for my upcoming build right now, so any experience or perspective anyone has about them would be swell.

Build quality and features are pretty good for the price. Drop is a lovely company not too far away from gLoRiOuS MaStEr RaCe level of lovely.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

DrHammond posted:

I've read their mounting isn't great and they draw a lot of power for some reason, but other than that they seem OK

Gunder
May 22, 2003

The Drop boards all have north facing switch sockets, so they’ll have basic compatibility issues with Cherry profile key caps.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

LochNessMonster posted:

Build quality and features are pretty good for the price. Drop is a lovely company not too far away from gLoRiOuS MaStEr RaCe level of lovely.

I disagree that build quality is good at any price. It's a real lovely pcb design and can't even take 5 pin switches without modifying them.
The case isn't a feature so much as it is a gimmick considering how paper thin it is, and the mounting is somehow worse than just a regular tray mount. They managed to make the PCB part of the case assembly by using case screws with collars. The PCB rests on the collars of the screws and is just sort of pressed up against the top plate. It feels like poo poo, and sounds like poo poo.

The RGB leds is really the only thing that it has going for it, but at the price you're better off just getting something actually nice from RGBKB or P3D or any number of other stacked acrylic vendors.

I paid only a little more for my Prime Elise from Sneakbox, and while it doesn't have RGB it's still one of my favorite boards.

Also, yeah Drop is a lovely company.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

DrHammond posted:

I have a drop CTRL (with a high profile case) and a Shift. I've never been a fan of the very smaller form factors so I never considered the Alt. The only problem I've run in to is that the Shift did not like running from an un-powered (USB Bus power only) KVM, but worked fine plugged directly in to my PC or from my, or from a newer, better, powered KVM. That wasn't even unique to the shift, I had problems with a Kira on the same pretty cheap KVM as well.

e: I have a post earlier in the thread putting together my current board: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825351&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=182#post513329309 I remain very very satisfied with this build after a couple months of use. It's extremely solidly put together, and there's nothing left making me go "If only it did/didn't do..."

Gunder posted:

The Drop boards all have north facing switch sockets, so they’ll have basic compatibility issues with Cherry profile key caps.

I don't know what this means, the socket orientation on the drop boards is exactly the same as it is on every other board I've ever used? (Kira, GMMK, WASD, Filco, etc). I've had a set of gmk caps on here that was totally fine.

The only functional mark I have against the drop boards is that as noted the PCBs are for 3 pin switches only. So for 5 pin switches you have to spend 20 minutes cutting off the extra plastic posts, and many of the nicest switches are 5 pin models. Not a large thing in the scheme of things, but it's certainly an annoyance.

Gwaihir fucked around with this message at 14:36 on May 4, 2021

Gunder
May 22, 2003

Gwaihir posted:

I don't know what this means, the socket orientation on the drop boards is exactly the same as it is on every other board I've ever used? (Kira, GMMK, WASD, Filco, etc). I've had a set of gmk caps on here that was totally fine.

It means that Cherry profile keycaps will bang off the switch housing on your ASDF row.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I kind of want a Drop board because they do have those nice anodized aluminium bodies, but the price for them is pretty outrageous IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Gunder posted:

It means that Cherry profile keycaps will bang off the switch housing on your ASDF row.

I literally just put some cherry profile row 2 caps on here and they don't do that though