Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

llibja
Sep 13, 2007

I have a K4 hotswap and the bluetooth seems fine to me. I bought it for use in the office which has only been 3 days a week lately so I haven't had a ton of use on it yet but so far I like it. It only sits about a foot away from my laptop if that makes a difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

llibja
Sep 13, 2007

Neurosis posted:

Got my email for completing my GMMK Pro order today - I'd preordered in December, if that gives anyone waiting an idea of when to expect theirs.

I did not reckon with the shipping cost to Australia, although I probably should have. US$60, oof.

Accessories were surprisingly almost all available - the switch puller was the only thing that was out of stock.

Was December considered part of batch 1, or the flex batch? I actually just placed my order for one last night and they are estimating Q2 ship date(April-June) for flex batch. I'm pretty new to the game but I do know that things tend to move pretty slow in this market. Just wondering if I'll actually see mine by June or if I should look elsewhere to use up these switches I have for now.

llibja
Sep 13, 2007

mariooncrack posted:

What color did you order? Black is Q2 and White is Q3.

Debating canceling my GMK Pro order for something else. Does anyone know what the difference is between the IDOBAO ID80 V1 vs. V2. V2 is $60 more.

I went with the black.

llibja
Sep 13, 2007

Just wanted to piggy back on the recent ID87 chat and say I have had zero issues with my V2 and Durock stabs. My first real build and I couldn't have asked for a smoother experience: