Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sarr
Mar 24, 2008

Praise the Sun!
Yeah, I hopped on the Godspeed-train too, they are so good looking I couldn't resist. Now the long wait begins..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sarr
Mar 24, 2008

Praise the Sun!

LochNessMonster posted:

I thought only SA had a long waiting line, just checked for godspeed and saw Feb 27th 2018. :drat:

Which sets did you buy? I'm leaning towards Solar Alphas but the Supernova ones look pretty sweet too.

I'm going for the Mars look:

Alphas: Solar Alphas
Child Kit: Ares Base Text
Child Kit: GodX
Child Kit: Enceladus
Child Kit: Norde Solar Kit

I need help. :v:

sarr
Mar 24, 2008

Praise the Sun!

teraflame posted:

I think it looks like crap with the black dye subs and different colors. Not to mention overpriced.

I think we can all agree on that last part. What do you mean by black dye subs? As in they are not using actual black dye?

Also a general question. Is the VA87M identical to VA88M (ISO) in case dimensions? I want to use the latter and I found an aluminium case for the VA87M on aliexpress and I assume they are identical in case dimensions..

sarr
Mar 24, 2008

Praise the Sun!
Okay I have a strange issue with my relatively new keyboard. It's a Varmilo88 and it's been working great the last few months. I recently installed the Fall Creators Update for Win 10 and now my caps lock doesn't work. The LED indicator is turning on and off normally but the actual caps lock key doesn't work (it's my push-to-talk key for discord).

If I boot to safe mode it works normally. I've tried removing the keyboard in device manager and using a different USB port to no avail. Anything else I can try?

sarr
Mar 24, 2008

Praise the Sun!
I figured it out, it was actually nvidia drivers that were at fault. I had caps lock bound to push-to-talk record voice in shadowplay (which I've always done) but somehow it actually broke caps lock in general windows use. Weird (388.00 drivers).