Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
Any of y'all nerds know of a keyboard that fits the following criteria:

- TKL
- Blues
- No RGB poo poo
- Reasonable build quality
- Available shipped to Denmark for 1000 DKK or less (£~120/$~160 or so, Amazon UK is probably fine)
- Optionally, media keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

Chamook posted:

Proshop have this Cooler Master KB for 700ish. I have the CM Rapid with blues at home and the build quality seems fine, apart from some of the LEDs dying.

That looks just about perfect - thanks!

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
Hello children

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
They've got blues in 'em and they are loving impossible to get a hold of because they're not made anymore and I'm apparently the only person on Earth who thinks they loving rule.

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
They're financial keyboards - you can swap the two halves depending on what kind of work you're using it for. The manufacturer is DSI and the model number is DCK-101 (previously SMK-101).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

Slurps Mad Rips posted:

They're tactile, and I'm not a huge fan of the "smoothness" the creator seems to claim. They feel wobbly to me. I want a brick poo poo house of a switch that feels and sounds like it's built like a brick poo poo house on actuation. My needs are unique. :/

search youtube for "beamspring keyboard"