Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
Somebody please convince me to not spend $250~ on a custom case for my novatouch

https://shop.norbauer.com/products/cnc-aluminum-case-for-cooler-master-tkl-boards-round-2-5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
I'm only tempted because it's his last run of this case before he moves on to other keyboards

horchata
Oct 17, 2010

Nondescript Van posted:

I think you mean $329 because you need the Venice Beach one.

I was just gonna get the anodized silver to match my ncase m1

edit: I bought it

horchata fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Sep 7, 2017

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
Clears are good but my fingers got exhausted when I played games

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
I got my norbauer case for novatouch in the mail today. I went to put my dolch keycaps back on them (cleaned them and shoved them in a box 2 months ago) only to find out my T keycap went missing.....

I guess I'm buying a new set

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
I guess my solution to the missing T key isn't that ugly looking...

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
So I'm thinking of buying the KBD67 lite when it drops on black Friday. How fast do these things sell out? Will I actually have to camp the page at exactly 12am or can I wait until 12:05am and be able to buy the exact color I want?

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
I stupidly joined a Black on White keycap group buy back in March because they said it'd be shipped out by May/June. It's now December and the guy keeps saying "next week I'll be done". I'm pretty close to just buying keycaps somewhere else because I've been using caps from my super old keyboard temporarily.

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
If it makes you feel any better, the guy said he was working on a cherry profile one

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
If anyone cares, PBT Taro just dropped on novelkeys so you don't have to spend a gajillion dollars on the gmk version

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
How decent are those "factory lubed" switches like the Novelkeys silk series? Cause I know I definitely don't have the patience to lube them myself.

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
NK87 entry edition is finally out and I was VERY tempted to buy it but I literally just built my first keyboard less than a month ago 🥲

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
Was really tempted to buy the qk65 even though I just built my first board on black Friday. Luckily it sold out in 2 seconds so I couldn't even make a horrible purchase decision