Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishvilla
Apr 11, 2011

THE SHAGMISTRESS

That's a fantastic keyboard. I'm always amazed at what the MK community can accomplish, and you're one of the folks that impresses me.

Nice work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishvilla
Apr 11, 2011

THE SHAGMISTRESS

Guess what arrived in the mail? New Ducky Year of The Rooster with blue switches (). I'm using some stock photos of it because my phone is terrible and all of my photos were.

`

I'm a huge ceramics nerd, so this little emblem brings me a lot of joy. It's also gorgeous in real life. Lots of small details, and its shimmer is great.

The fully lit photos don't show it, but this thing is awesome when fully backlit. The spacebar is amazing IRL as it absorbs multiple colors from all of the neighboring keys.

Fishvilla
Apr 11, 2011

THE SHAGMISTRESS

CyberPingu posted:

Ergodox infinity with clears checking in for the clear hype train

This is the setup I'm pining over now. Please tell me it's as good as it sounds.