Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I have a mate who, due to a motorcycle accident, needs a ergonomic macro pad for his right hand so he can continue to graphic artist comfortably. Something like a logitech G13. I tried to get him into an Ergodox but he doesn't want to spend enthusiast level money. Any recommendations?

Megabound fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Jul 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

Razer makes awful keyboards eveything.

ftfy. The Razer Headphones and Xbox controllers I bought died within months of purchase. Only their Hydra motion controller lasted any time at all, and its only redeeming factor was that I sold it someone for more money than I bought it for.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

ColHannibal posted:

It becomes a calculator when I unplug it.

I need this.

e:

Nondescript Van posted:

Ducky Pocket. Its cool, I have one at work.

Late to the party, thanks

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Eric the Mauve posted:

Not that it's relevant but true story, I'm an inveterate pen nerd who probably owns or has owned 100 different pens from 10/$1 papermate sticks to a $120 fountain pen. The extreme high end pens are cool for the novelty and :smug: value, but the fact is that for everyday writing that feels good and looks good, the world's best pen is the relatively humble Uniball 207 gel pen, bold point, that Staples sells for usually 5 pens for 7 or 8 bucks.

OK I'll stop interrupting our regularly scheduled keyboardnerding with pen commercials.

You know we have a fountain pen thread? $120 is scrub tier pen dollars.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3531265&pagenumber=272&perpage=40

I'm into vintage pens and restoration myself.

We also just did the first ever round of Goon Pen Pals.