Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

surebet posted:

speaking of filthy computing casuals, my sister needs to replace her clunky mouse+keyboard combos at home and at the office

she's working off of a laptop, so i was thinking of suggesting something wireless & logitech with unifying dongle compatibility, so she could leave a single thing plugged in at all times in her machine and have peripherals magically work everywhere

logitech stuff is extremely not my poo poo though, is the mk520 combo as terrible as i suspect it is?
https://www.logitech.com/en-ca/product/wireless-combo-mk520

im literally typing and mousing on one of those right now, i guess its ok for what it is, its nice to not worry about cables and the batteries last a real long time, but if youre used to mx clears like i am with my poker ii, the keys are really squishy and unsatisfying. i also had a logitech MK270R before i accidentally left it behind at a client, and i felt like that was a lot nicer to type on than this thing.

if you dont know any better though, i guess its fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU