Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the greatest trick ever pulled was making journalism wages to low and housed in centralized places that are impossible to afford rent in, that only the wealthiest people alive can afford to become journalists because they'd rather "have a conscious" than run a hedge fund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
broke: offering a platform for varied representation, except for leftists, in the name of the free press

stoke: normalizing white supremacy in the name of the free press

woke: tattling on people who disagree with you to get them fired from the free press, in the name of the free press

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

matty g is, not quite good, but he’s def not bad now

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/966838481472446464

the only difference was a 40 year period where they used slightly more coded language before a return to form the past 2 years.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
using a lack of privilege as a way of saying "i conquered more poo poo than the other person" is a pretty fine way of framing it and its kind of why hillary didnt do too hot compared to obama imo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

docbeard posted:

Why is this not the thread title yet?

there ya go

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
if two american citizens were required for that, that would make obama, retroactively, not a united states citizen lmao

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Mercrom posted:

imagine if insane thing was true lmao

imagine of donald trump was president

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
opinions are like assholes: they're both prominently featured by the washington post

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

comedyblissoption posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gusZWgc-u4w
lol I remember seeing a news channel crow about post-invasion KFC opening up in libya while I was eating in a restaurant and how great this was and I was just so bewildered at how lovely everything is

gotta admit, molotov crossbow is a hell of an invention

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Zeroisanumber posted:

KFC is weird because their mediocre fried chicken seems to be universally popular around the world.

I remember seeing photos of Palestinian smugglers bringing just loads of it into Gaza.

kfc is much better outside the us.

havent kfcs been shuttering across the us due to chicken shortages/increased prices lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Shear Modulus posted:

"work time that previously went uncompensated"

"not being able to have actual slave labor hurts our bottom line wehhh"

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

the succeeding new york times

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
every single one of those "racist" tweets jeong made were literal parodies of racism lmao

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
better fire dave chappelle, imo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

ive been getting this and also airbnb saying they're somehow making city living more affordable and that city councils trying to bar them is causing the surge in housing prices/????/ lmao

its like "clean oil" ads or some poo poo on tv

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

we already knew this

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Doxford Comma

anime was right