Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Algund Eenboom posted:

Awesome interactions

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ElNarez posted:

man I can't believe "a lot of people like popular books written at a not-too challenging reading level" is why we have sex pests

he's got some balls writing about bad sex criminals being one himself

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Glenn Greenwald

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Aahhhhh!!!!!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

shrike82 posted:

lol the twitter drama that GG and Taibbi get into on a regular basis have eclipsed any actual journalism they've done recently
have they written anything worth reading over the past few years?

So there's this country "brazil"

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I am now quite certain that the crimes of this guilty land can never be purged away but with careful deliberation and incremental progress

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Dudes rock

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The guy is a loving kraut

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor Jeep posted:

gonna get his brains blown out by an aneurysm and end up in a wheelchair

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

duomo posted:

we’ll push him back and to the left after he’s elected

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Please don't platform Noam chomsky who married a Brazilian woman 40 years younger than him.

What was he doing there when he doesn't speak any Portuguese???? 🤔

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Hahahaha

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Imposing Order

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
dersh isnt british

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Aahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Loling

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
do you think he knows brown moses

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
thats actually quite well done lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
shokcer

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

federal reserve pumped a million billion dollars into the stock market last year

that was a funny day when people realized the economy is 100% fake

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Canadian Twitter had that article about mennonites living in Xinjiang trending all day the other week even though the only tweets I could find at all commenting on it was someone pointing out that the mennonites in question had a history of loony poo poo and the articles byline also wrote for epoch times

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

you may not have noticed yet but trump isnt the president anymore

it sucks

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Post that in dnd

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Hope he dies

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
shares a name with a famous singer, shares a face with a gaptoothed cumboy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

god i love norm

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

you enlist first

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

Not every thing that attempts to apply easy-to-grasp concepts to people's mental health is 'lib poo poo'. I don't see the idea of emotional energy any different than telling someone to cut a toxic friend out of their life, it's just a way of trying to quantify that decision by tethering it to they only way we make any decisions our society, cost vs benefit. I mean should society be different? Obviously, but I'm not sure trying to help people figure out what's best for them in the short term is delaying the revolution.

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Laterite posted:

that yasher ali story also makes me think of Shattered Glass, what with all the puffery, tearful yet empty self-deprecation, and impassioned defense from all his "friends" & "colleagues".

underrated movie, really makes the best use of hayden christensen's limited skill set, and peter sarsgaard brilliant as the only actual adult in the room.

Movie ftw

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
the hate-click economy of digital media must be on its last legs if we're to the point where "I adopted a shelter dog and killed it" is what it takes to get people talking about your article for more than an hour

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

What if the dog was a pit bull

Should have been destroyed before it got a chance to bite anyone

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I've tried to look into whether pit bulls are more dangerous than other dogs and it's kind of impossible. Part of everything is the fact that they're reported and other dog attacks, even when reported, don't usually mention the breed at all. I really do think there's some media narrative going on with it (I don't own a pit bull and I never have, so I'm not some enthusiast who's trying to make excuses, I'm really just asking questions about pit bulls)

they deserve their reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFa8HOdegZA

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

KirbyKhan posted:

gently caress off with that a 40 minute video that starts with child blood and scary violin backing music. Then gently caress off with your actively anti-dog posting. Then gently caress off with the first interest story in this video being basically pro-pit, but highlighting CSPAM bugbears like Anderson Cooper being pro-pit. I dunno I scrubbed ahead until I saw a white lady crying. I aint watching the rest of this.

Pitbulls5lyfe. Goodest boys and girls.

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
scrub through to the interview with the vet and get back to me

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Fortaleza posted:

The bitiest breeds are ones like pomeranians and jack russells but once you factor in the actual magnitude of injuries via costs to treat them then pit bulls and cane corsos shoot to the top of the list. Breed bans are lazy and often just racist, breed licensing and crackdowns on breeding is where it's at.

When I point at something my border collie looks at the thing instead of my hand, making her smarter than some CSPAM posters.

why would you not look at the hand. the hand is whats moving so of course im going to look at it. idito

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

KirbyKhan posted:

gently caress off with that a 40 minute video that starts with child blood

how do you think the blood got out of the child

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Cats rule dogs drool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU