Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

im not a snazzy dresser, i can't jump over a chair, i don't even have a billion dollars. how could *I* hope to keep a woman if he can't??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Hedenius posted:

I actually looked up what they think genocide is. And I'm getting some mixed signals.

haha holy poo poo thats awesome. opinions can evolve, what, do u not believe in evolution??

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

lol, all successful goon projects end up being ops lmao

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The CIA really lucked out when they found their Lennies on the something awful forums.

ftfy :ssh:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
which is weird, you'd think working with House would have been enough of a reason all by itself :iiam:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
bds could be stalking anywhere

its 9:30, do you know if your kids are boycotting israel??

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Sounds a lot like highly effective american policies in vietnam

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
every day i wake up and thank god for are country and my generous housing provider and job creator for providing for me, amen

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

i assume all the stupid coverage of "trompu may be coming back in august!!!" recently is just an attempt to squeeze a little more juice out of this stone.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Ross Douthat's new article in the Times suggests that GOP voter suppression measures will help stop conspiracy theories about election fraud.

(I'm not linking that poo poo)

tldr but i believe the premise. from what i can tell republicans winning is a good way to stop conspiracy theories about election fraud. like the theory about how bush jr's brother helped him win the presidency through some underhanded poo poo that never really took off in the public consciousness

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
the failing times! many people are saying it.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
#1, #17, and #29

not bad

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

boooo, daniel ellsberg is a goddamn american hero. FAKE NEWS

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i posit to you - is there anything more american than vigilante justice? i mean really

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

turns out doggo was fighting for her life :smith:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

quote:

While watching Denny work, I thought of my own beagle at my parents’ house in Massachusetts. My sweet, lazy pup could certainly not save this country from an infestation of, say, Khapra beetles, which made me wonder — what makes this cute breed the best choice for sniffing around?
pining for a pet small enough i can drown it in a bathtub

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
"New York, Paris, Boston, Miami" - a bad dog, probably

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
VoA broadcasts were immune to FOIA? thats wild, and seems like a deeply dumb reason

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Armauk posted:

How is the United States #1 when New Zealand has been reopened and nearly covid free for months?

the USA is always #1 at being #1 on ordered lists and you ain't taking that away from us!!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Bay of Pigs Veterans see echoes in Afghanistan

i think they're probably seeing echoes in the capitol riot lmao, goobers got setup with no chance of success haha

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

duz posted:

lapd had just purchased a new bomb proof truck and wanted to test it out

Should have splurged for the firework proof truck.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ak-47s, one of those rare things that right wingers and left wingers can agree on :hmmyes:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

mortons stork posted:

Holy poo poo

many such cases!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

as an epstein thread regular i can assure you that steve jail is very real and he is my friend :colbert:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
luckily the cia is here to shine some light so democracy doesn't die in darkness

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
they work out and train from a young age to become masters of their craft, the perfidious communists cannot be trusted

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

they work out and train from a young age to become masters of their craft, the perfidious communists cannot be trusted

if they were good communists like the russians, they would know the real secret to success is better living through chemistry

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
tiny asian medal collection smdh

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Nice
Polite
Republicans

such a nice soothing presentation

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Hopefully it's an old question that just got updated to 2040. What with Britain running out of petrol in 2021.

really goes to show how smart and forward thinking etonians are, no wonder they are in charge

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
primitive root wiener

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
even knowing im directly quoting someone, that doesn't feel ok to type out

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Lib and let die posted:

Mods change my name

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

you fool, the org that spread AIDS wasn't secret. what kind of a conspiracy nutjob are you :smuggo:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i know this isnt a popular position, but perhaps its time to rebreak up the bell

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

tbf this would result in some amazing body armor designs

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
semiconductors!? who needs em!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Some Guy TT posted:

i dont live in a devil state that celebrates columbus day and was briefly confused as to the purpose of this editorial since the main columbus thing going on lately is the theory that genoese traders already knew america existed and it was just an obscure route so like i was just thinking is kasparov mad that people think columbus wasnt a complete moron or something

i think its a reasonable theory, there are contemporary maps that showed north and south america more or less correctly even back when columbus was setting out on his journey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

the realest administration ever, many people are saying