Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think tabletops are fun but I've only played them a few times because I don't know many people who are into them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol. The first time I played one I think it was shadowrun with some friends online. Anyway our uhh, barbarian orc guy tried to intimidate our poor GM's initial quest NPC for more money, and critically failed and killed him. Then I tried to steal his brain implants and critically failed, setting off a failsafe bomb which somehow everyone perfectly dodged. Then we failed a bunch of driving rolls and the whole party died in a car accident

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plutonis posted:

Good for you

:how:

• Locked thread