Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

corn in the bible posted:

do you think bj refused the transplant until they found a body with an even bigger dick

I think they had to get a new body with enough balls because BJ's originals were pretty massive, I suspect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Plan: Buy slow paced and fast paced games and play all of them, in balance.

Reality: All DOOM, All day.

Probably the first time I've bought and finished a game before the sale was over. Don't regret it one bit tho, lived to all the hype it built. Even the credits are fantastic!

http://i.imgur.com/aeRwFOZ.mp4

Someone got a screenshot of the tiny Doomguy facing off against the Pinkie from the credits and I use it as my desktop :3:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Almost as great as fallout 4, if fallout 4 had even lazier enemy design

Takes hotter than the sun itt

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

BlazBlue are visual novels I'm p. sure.

Fixed

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

Sam Fisher was a cool character solely because of Michael Ironsides. Originally Sam was just kind of generic videogame soldier guy but Ironsides would only do the part if they let him rewrite the script and make the character more fleshed out.

Then in Blacklist they fired Michael Ironsides and made Sam a generic videogame soldier man. Good job, all!

I thought Ironsides didn't do Blacklist because he didn't like the direction they were taking Sam Fisher's characterization?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Mordja posted:

Cyberpunk 2077 gone be good.

Hopefully he sighed first.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

It's kind of sad wipeout omega's online is already down to like 20 people (i have to grind out 50 kills online in the terrible combat events to finish off the platinum)

Online only achievements/trophies are the worst

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

tap my mountain posted:

I finished Ulmeyda's level in Killer7 last night, and I forgot how ridiculous his boss model/animation is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA5DXiFZPIM

he just kinda shuffles at you

Everything in that game is ridiculous which is why it's good :)

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

al-azad posted:

Also the dead eyes are intentional because a survey revealed that adding an iris and highlights made it too much anime for the average American to handle. So you either go with your Tintin black holes or suffer with everyone thinking you're a weeaboo.

If you don't have your retired dakimura cover framed up in a corner of your office then I don't know what the heck to tell you.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

ok time to power down and rip all the old guts out of my case and replace them with new, better guts, wish me luck

Good luck!

A preemptive :rip: if we never see you again.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

thanks for being the only one to wish me luck, there was only a small amount of weeping

and i'm now typing this from a computer that booted! hooray

now i just need to wait for that stupid graphics card to get here

You're welcome!

PC chat! What graphics card did you get? I'm sorry if you mentioned it already.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

this one: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126122

but it's out of stock absolutely everywhere so i ordered it from some place in california which said they had it in stock and could get it to me by june 28th but that was yesterday and they haven't actually charged my payment yet which seems fishy

Oh cool. Hopefully that other place doesn't pull one over on you.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

al-azad posted:

Wow Call of Duty Ghosts ended with a big wet fart and I hope Infinity Ward never makes another video game.

That was pretty much the whole game. One long continuous wet fart.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Am i missing something in ronin or is it really clunky feeling for anybody else? It looks so slick but playing it is a pain

Tbh, I haven't played it but I was interested in it at one point but I remember reading the exact same impressions you appear to have.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

I like at the end the robot was like "gently caress this, I'm out"

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

I joined because way back when, there was a download for MUGEN (jeez does anyone remember that?) with a poo poo TON of characters that someone was seeding on a SA only tracker. It's long gone, btw. I stayed because the rest of the internet is mostly a wasteland. Well, here too but it's a familiar wasteland :buddy:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

CJacobs posted:

Also, the site is for posting original content but you get shadowbanned if you post original content you made (I lost 2 accounts to that), you have to post original content other people made[/b]

:wtf:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I am perhaps explaining the situation without necessarily justifying it. Previously companies like EA, for the same reasons, tried to prevent used game sales from eroding full-price sales with day one DLC codes and that was dumb as poo poo.

Holy drat, you just reminded me of Day One Multiplayer DLC. Those that forget the past etc. etc.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

precision posted:

The gently caress Bombers

New gang tag

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Ace Combat Zero has a flamenco soundtrack, I can't get over how good it is. Better than Hamilton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k

Goddamn that soundtrack is so good. The game too. Have a trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCRRH1DMpPM

In Training posted:

I forgot about Ace Combat Zero when I was getting these. I'll have to pick it up. PS2 game as well?

PS2, yes

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

I would be totally down for a musical adaptation of Ravenous.

Only if Damon Albarn does the music again.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Until Yarn.

A horror game where you take damage and your organs are replaced by crafting materials each time, eventually your entire body succumbs.

I remember Too Human was supposed to have a mechanic like this but it was cybernetic upgrades and the slow loss of your humanity.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

Was that the one starring Gakt or the one based on an old Tezuka manga or maybe both??

Oh hey there was another page!

Gakt was in Bujingai which was the only memorable thing about that game.

E:f b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Old school literal survival roguelike:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351700/UnReal_World/

From the store page:

"UnReal World is a unique combination of roguelike roleplaying game and survival simulation set in the Far North long, long ago. Throughout the years, UnReal World has been praised for its depth, realism, atmosphere and immersion. The game is completely open-ended and you decide whether you wish to lead a life of a fisherman, a hermit searching for the peace, a brave adventurer, a rough hunter, a trapper or a tradesman.

As a member of one of the nine different cultures you'll enter a detailed and enchanting iron-age game world in which northern folklore, knowledge and way of life play an important part. The world and mechanics of the game are highly realistic, rich with historical atmosphere and emphasized on survival in the harsh ancient wilderness.

A wide world with vast forests, mires and mountains to roam and watercourses to row is randomly and procedurally generated - and you can live off the land and explore it on very detailed level. Track animals, set traps, hunt with bows and spears, tan hides, go fishing, pick berries, cook food, sleep in a temporary shelter or build a log cottage, trade with the villagers, craft items, interact with cultures near and far -- and so much more. "

Sound familiar? This game was doing survival roguelike since 1992 :eyepop:

• Locked thread