Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Still only playing Injustice 2 pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Looper posted:

anyway here's my big steam sale prize:

This is legit a great prize to be honest.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Shadow Warrior 2 was the best shooter of 2016.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

:stare:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

haveblue posted:

I mean Elite: Dangerous which came out last week for PS4.

How is the learning curve on Elite Dangerous now? This is the one thing that turned me off the game was that the original release was extreme try hard mode.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I can't decide if I want to get Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac Age.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The ShadowRun RPGs by Harebrain Games are amazing and everyone should play them. I am still pretty excited for their Battletech game whenever that finally comes out.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am trying to finally finish Call of Duty Black Ops III single player. I bought the game at launch but only ever touched the multiplayer. This single player is boring though, it doesn't have any interesting levels that the previous games have had that break up the corridor shooting. Instead Black Ops III has just been boring corridor shooting followed by the exact same big robot boss at the end of each level. This will probably be the last Call of Duty game I ever play to be honest.

The next game I want to finally get around to finishing is DOOM 2016.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

None of the previous Metal Gear Online games are alive still (officially). Which is disappointing because Metal Gear Online for MGSV is crap.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Okay finished Call of Duty Black Ops III single player. That was honestly not good. Next up is DOOM.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Burger Time on Intellivision.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I bought Rainbow Six Siege last year but never played it until today. I put in 3 hours this afternoon and had a lot of fun with it even though I am super bad.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm sad about Mass Effect Andromeda. It was my least played Mass Effect. At least with the other games I also did all of the side content, with ME:A I just stuck to the main story and then after I finished that I removed it from my PS4.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My PAX Prime 2017 badges shipped today. I am so excited.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

No one is ever looking to have a conversation anyways, they just want to respond with their disagreement over what you said.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dr Cheeto posted:

I can't believe everyone in the mega man universe hosed robots

Wanna live in that universe to be honest.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What if eventually the robots gently caress us?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This weekend I want to play a lot of Rainbow Six Siege.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Samuringa posted:

We already have

I hate the comparison to Dark Souls, but Crash Bandicoot is extremely difficult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Monster Hunter is a garbage series that has never been fun.

• Locked thread