Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Hahaha GM's are scared of Danny Ainge's real trade offers and Celtics fans are scared of trying their best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
All the ice cream cones and hamburger french fries that Brian Windhøërst gave up were consumed greedily by Ramona Shelburne

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

What's the conversion to old cap numbers, like 8.5m per year? Tony Snell sucks

The Teague deal is not horrible and also ends on their timeline for new deals for their core players

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

R.D. Mangles posted:

bulls resigned my large brazilian son christiano felicio

How much dollar$

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Tae posted:

He's better than parker and that's high end back up money

Yeah that's a fair deal for Mills and probably comes with a typical spurs wink wink arrangement that he'll get paid once Parker is out the door and that contract is up.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

That's a really good deal, purposefully hiding him worked well. This is going to be the new thing

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/SynergySST/status/881006894680129537 Future STAR Cristiano Felisisio

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

EvanTH posted:

he's so flat

he seems nervous

Welcome to Woj

MourningView posted:

Glad this tv company got a dude who is somehow by far the least charismatic person on a set with Brian Windhorst

Being enormously fat gives you some presence

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

R.D. Mangles posted:

BREAKING: Paul George announces new nickname "Tall George"

I like he it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Carlosologist posted:

Explain Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley to me, i am a young

They're best friends and inseparable and Cuttino Mobley went totally gray at age 33

• Locked thread