Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1x39PNj2ok

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
lmao

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

ahahaha

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I'm assuming that was filmed like 3 years ago?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Phenix Rising posted:

I'm assuming that was filmed like 3 years ago?

About 2, this was the GFW pilot tapings where Roode lost to Magnus

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Christ that's sad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ain't he great

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

these years old heavily edited tv episodes are being used to fulfill international ppv obligations without spending any money taping something new

double j rules

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I would laugh so hard if Vince saw this and got confused and fired Roode

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I would laugh so hard if Vince saw this and got confused and fired Roode

That would imply that Vince or anyone close to him know what GFW is.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Rhonne posted:

That would imply that Vince or anyone close to him know what GFW is.

Tell that to poor Highlander Robbie

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile posted:

lmao i love this dead gay promotion

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

James Storm revealed his original plan for DCC (the team with him, Bram, and Eddie Kingston) and uhhhhhh hoooooo boy is it a doozy

So originally Storm would be fired by Billy Corgan, then getting really tazed by John Gaburick (creative consultant) and taken to jail. He'd be found not guilty, and when he returned they (now with a mystery 4th person) would get revenge by taking possession of the world title

Storm fights Lashley at Slammiversary, EC3 tries and fails to take Storm out midmatch. Bram and Kingston take care of EC3, the masked fourth member comes out and takes out Lashley amid the chaos. With a guitar. And then unmasks to reveal Jarrett. Storm wins the belt

I don't know if I'm glad nobody listened to Storm, or upset

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Chris James 2 posted:

James Storm revealed his original plan for DCC (the team with him, Bram, and Eddie Kingston) and uhhhhhh hoooooo boy is it a doozy

So originally Storm would be fired by Billy Corgan, then getting really tazed by John Gaburick (creative consultant) and taken to jail. He'd be found not guilty, and when he returned they (now with a mystery 4th person) would get revenge by taking possession of the world title

Storm fights Lashley at Slammiversary, EC3 tries and fails to take Storm out midmatch. Bram and Kingston take care of EC3, the masked fourth member comes out and takes out Lashley amid the chaos. With a guitar. And then unmasks to reveal Jarrett. Storm wins the belt

I don't know if I'm glad nobody listened to Storm, or upset

This sounds like a great opening segment to a Youshoot Guest Booker episode with James Storm

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

That sounds dumb as all gently caress and I'm frankly amazed TNA didn't run with it

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Of course James Storm's idea was "give me the title."

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

DJExile posted:

That sounds dumb as all gently caress and I'm frankly amazed TNA didn't run with it

It ends with Storm winning the title and not Jarrett

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Haha I want to see all of this.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Tell that to poor Highlander Robbie

That was when they were TNA!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Did they put in new commentary trying to pretend he'd come in from NXT? :stare:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

Did they put in new commentary trying to pretend he'd come in from NXT? :stare:

Ye...yep, that sure is some... fuckin' TNA-rear end TNA levels of bullshit.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I don't know if that was the idea. Wasn't there some vague TNA/GFW 'War' angle that Jarrett was trying to push? Was Roode supposed to be 'invading' GFW from TNA?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

When GFW first showed up, JJ wanted to push it as an invading stable, yeah. He said he'd win the ... whatever they wound up calling the legends belt and take it to global force.

At the same time, there is no way in hell they're trying to push that Roode thing as anything but pretending he's coming there from NXT.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
If they recorded new commentary for it, they really should have at least thrown in "what a glorious debut!" or something like that.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Tato posted:

If they recorded new commentary for it, they really should have at least thrown in "what a glorious debut!" or something like that.

Yeah, that's why I think the commentary is based on the TNA thing, because you'd absolutely slip a reference to the NXT gimmick, or at least some snide comment about "wanting a real championship" in.

The video title is, of course, top tier clickbait BS that's intended to make it look like he's left WWE, obviously

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/PWTorch/status/890314164022935552

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Ain't he great?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

In that case, it's not nearly as bad as I thought (the commentary thing on that Roode clip), though it is obviously being posted now to try and make people think he's come in from NXT.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:swoon:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

In that case, it's not nearly as bad as I thought (the commentary thing on that Roode clip), though it is obviously being posted now to try and make people think he's come in from NXT.

They should just keep doing this, but with increasingly older and and older footage.

WHAT'S SAMOA JOE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE

HOW DID AJ STYLES GET IN HERE

WHY IS OKADA COMING THROUGH THE APRON ISN'T HE IN JAPAN

IS THAT... IS THAT BLACK REIGN?!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CHEEX HAS RETURNED!!!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

WHAT'S PUPPET DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE TRASH CAN?!

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
WE HEARD RUMORS OF HIS PASSING OVER A DECADE AGO, BUT THEY WERE JUST RUMORS, AS CHRIS CANDIDO HAS CROSSED THE LINE FROM DEATH TO THE IMPACT ZONE!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

CM PUNK HAS RETURNED FROM RETIREMENT AND CHOSE IMPACT WRESTLING!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
THATS THE PAUL BEARER WHATS HE DOING HERE!?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/MooseNation69/status/890364903609053184

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
So Moose is Aron Rex?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Yeah good luck with that, dummy.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008