Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How hot is it now?
This poll is closed.
As Balls 49 36.03%
As Hell 22 16.18%
As poo poo 10 7.35%
It's just the humidity, dumbass. 55 40.44%
Total: 136 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Snyder is not a smart business dork

He charged Skins fans to eat expired airline peanuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

no you don't. source: the last ten pages of the NBA thread

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Whatever happened to Albrot and SBA?

I've been here a long long time, geez.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Didn't pop dog come back as ghost dog just to bitch fight against Kawalimus for a while?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Snyder is not a smart business dork

I hate to say it but Dan Snyder makes Jed York look competent and likable.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hey Pop Dog PM me and fill me in on life these days.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Congrats to Kirk for a third straight franchise tag

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Eifert Posting posted:

Hey Pop Dog PM me and fill me in on life these days.

why would i need to pm you

CyberPingu posted:

Didn't pop dog come back as ghost dog just to bitch fight against Kawalimus for a while?

i havent fought with kawalimus in like 6 years.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Goddamnit Snyder you're supposed to let him walk to the 49er's so the Browns get Sam Darnold.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I hate to say it but Dan Snyder makes Jed York look competent and likable.

Yes but we're comparing elephant poo poo to cow poo poo here. One may be better but...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dan Snyder is better than Jed York because he is older and closer to death.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Both can go gently caress off.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
It's important to remember on this day of days that the continued dominance of the New England Patriots in the NFL is a) recompense for the brave citizens of Boston who died at the hand of soldiers of the British Empire and b) a just reward for setting the chain of events in motion that lead to the creation of the most free nation on Earth, the leader, sword, and shield of the Free World, the United States of America. The team appropriately features representatives of our most important allies: a wide receiver who is Jewish, representing the beacon of light in the benighted Middle East that is the state of Israel and a tackle from Germany, our former bitter enemy and now staunch supporter in the often confusing realms of the decadent Old World. It's impossible for any red blooded American to support any other team.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Sir, this is a McDonald's drive thru.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Phobeste posted:

It's important to remember on this day of days that the continued dominance of the New England Patriots in the NFL is a) recompense for the brave citizens of Boston who died at the hand of soldiers of the British Empire and b) a just reward for setting the chain of events in motion that lead to the creation of the most free nation on Earth, the leader, sword, and shield of the Free World, the United States of America. The team appropriately features representatives of our most important allies: a wide receiver who is Jewish, representing the beacon of light in the benighted Middle East that is the state of Israel and a tackle from Germany, our former bitter enemy and now staunch supporter in the often confusing realms of the decadent Old World. It's impossible for any red blooded American to support any other team.

That moment when a gimmick becomes real.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Boston a) sucks and b) is bad

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

Boston a) sucks and b) is bad

Can confirm

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Phobeste posted:

http://i.imgur.com/JoOByTr.gifv

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Cavauro posted:

do you all remember when the boy poo poo on the inside of his underwear and pants during the super bowl in 2011 and kept on thinking about posting about it over and over in the GDT but he didnt end up doing it.

hm dont read this post

You're my favorite football posting person.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

hmm for some reason everyone has been using pictures of a different game where the patriots were doing real bad somewhere near the end of the game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the previous two user avatars. they are friends to eachother. i'm really Into football in the NFL however.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

the previous two user avatars. they are friends to eachother. i'm really Into football in the NFL however.

:same:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Phobeste posted:

Gronk is the Boston Tea Party, just throwing crap off of boats and having a hell of a time.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Gronk is the dockworker who fights and dies for the Revolution despite the fact that no one has ever given him a concrete way that he'll benefit.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

Gronk is the dockworker who fights and dies for the Revolution despite the fact that no one has ever given him a concrete way that he'll benefit.

Picked the right day for it I guess

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Gronk a) sucks and b) is bad

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Why would Cousins sign a long term contract to stay in D.C.?

Why would anyone sign a long term contract in D.C.?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Why would Cousins sign a long term contract to stay in D.C.?

Why would anyone sign a long term contract in D.C.?

Money can be exchanged for goods and services!

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

If you're owner is so stupid that he's willing to pay you 25+ million a year just to spite a former offensive coordinator, you take the money and say thank you.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

swickles posted:

Money can be exchanged for goods and services!

To be fair this ain't the NBA, so other teams could sign him for just as much money.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

If you're owner is so stupid that he's willing to pay you 25+ million a year just to spite a former offensive coordinator, you take the money and say thank you.

If Cousins really wanted to do us all a favor he'd take the money and pull a Haynesworth.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

AFC football is fake, rigged, and unenjoyable

NFC forever

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be fair this ain't the NBA, so other teams could sign him for just as much money.

Not this year, and he could always suffer a career-ending injury.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Nystral posted:

Whatever happened to Albrot and SBA?

I've been here a long long time, geez.

I remember Gendo posting a series of gifs of Albrot doing dance moves, the best one having the flashing text 'I don't think you're ready - for this jelly'

Yeah I feel old now. Lurked since 2000 after discovering Jeff K, finally registered during a photoshop thread of a Scientology book someone found.

The Draft threads alone would have been worth the $10

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

SKULL.GIF posted:

AFC football is fake, rigged, and unenjoyable

NFC forever

Agreed. Getting the AFL into a state where it could force a merger with the NFL only to curse us with the Patriots was Al Davis's worst crime.

Furthermore, the Raiders should have been relocated to Portland like the NFL wanted.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The AFC has won 26 Superbowls, the NFC has won 25.

Hm, seems like the AFC is superior. Weird.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

a neat cape posted:

The AFC has won 26 Superbowls, the NFC has won 25.

Hm, seems like the AFC is superior. Weird.

The Steelers and Colts were NFL teams and all the Patriots' titles are fraudulent.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

history isnt real. it's a comfort

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

King Hong Kong posted:

The Steelers and Colts were NFL teams and all the Patriots' titles are fraudulent.

They moved to the better conference when they saw what was up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nothing that has ever happened is in existence. everything is newly forged in the present and cannot be reflected upon. the bengals are extremely good.

• Locked thread