Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How hot is it now?
This poll is closed.
As Balls 49 36.03%
As Hell 22 16.18%
As poo poo 10 7.35%
It's just the humidity, dumbass. 55 40.44%
Total: 136 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i think i've only been posting here for 3 years but i don't post a lot and usually it's nothing any more insightful than "the dolphins let me down again" or "tannehill is underrated, it's the offensive line that's the problem."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

I'm ashamed to say I looked up when the last Sublime album came out so I could make a joke about Christian McCaffrey. It was 1996 when the lead singer died but the other band members seem to be living fat of reissues and "previously unheard" live stuff since then.

i thought they formed the long beach dub all stars and played a few shows before the stage finally collapsed because they had like 30 people in the group

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Ehud posted:

what did everyone say about the dolphins

you can call me your fool, i only wanna be with you

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Ehud posted:

I hope the Ravens go 3-13

me too after they totally clowned us and wrecked our "hot streak" last season

• Locked thread