Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How hot is it now?
This poll is closed.
As Balls 49 36.03%
As Hell 22 16.18%
As poo poo 10 7.35%
It's just the humidity, dumbass. 55 40.44%
Total: 136 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

How dare you forget about Tebow

At least Manziel wasn't a lame sober virgin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Goddamnit Snyder you're supposed to let him walk to the 49er's so the Browns get Sam Darnold.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

whypick1 posted:

So who wants to read an article on an ex-football player and feel really lovely afterwards?

Guess "what it's like to be a schizophrenic with CTE" would've spoiled the article. That writer really padding that loving thing out with the "shizo's are scary!"

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

swickles posted:

Schizos are crazy is definitely true, but I never fear a schizophrenic patient. They generally want to be left alone. The patients that I classify as dangerous are mostly the bipolar manic patients because of the inability to assess consequences. The only time I have seen a schizophrenic patient become violent is when they are schizotypal, meaning they have another mental disorder on top of the schizophrenia or when they truly belive to be in danger.

Bipolat patients however have no filter on their behavior, so its a crap shoot.

I didn't mean to imply schizo's are inherently violent at all. His behavior including a few mentions of him hearing voices reminded me of schizophrenics I've worked with. Toss in a healthy dose CTE the dude's brain is a disaster. My point was the writer laid it on super thick with the anecdotes of strange behavior to the point it read like someone deathly afraid of the mentally ill.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

People in my NC suburb had convinced themselves there were multiple nuclear power plants around us on 9/11. None within 50 miles. That panic was the dumbest thing.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

fsif posted:

Ezekiel Elliot bracing himself for a possible short suspension, per Schefter.

Still a bit surprised that he didn't face more flak for pulling down a woman's top at that parade.

Would it be for the flashing a womans boobs for her?

I thought he got cleared from the ex-girlfriend charge because he kept the texts from his ex threatening to lie to the media about abuse if he didn't pay her off. Goddamn it would be Goodell as gently caress if he got suspended for being blackmailed.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Titans win the AFCS and Texans wallow at 8-8 another year. Browns trade both picks for the 1 to pick Sam Darnold.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So camp mercifully starts up next week. O/U on ALC tears in the first few days?

Myles Garrett ACL and Deshaun Watson and Trubisky's throwing arms explode on a routine lob during practice.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

About drat time.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/888132919360839680

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Joe Haden rated 113. He's been done for years now.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Kelvin Benjamin "made weight" which I take to mean somewhere between current Eddie Lacy and starting defensive tackle.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The world is flat and fossils are a trick of the devil I don't see a problem.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Man with Bort making GBS threads up the field, Giraffe Neck and the great San Francisco trash fire the Browns are going to have to pay a bigger ransom than I expected next draft.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Phyein posted:

Have you forgotten about the McCown/Hackenberg/Petty QB battle extravaganza and the most-certainly-not-tanking-no-siree-what-would-make-you-think-that Jets?

drat I forgot they're a team. They're at the point of just forgettable this season. I imagine they'll gently caress up tanking and manage to not be a threat. By imagine I mean hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

Part of me kind of hopes he comes in and plays decently/good and everyone starts clamoring to release Joe and make Kap the qb because that would be Baltimore football fans as gently caress.

This except the Texans.

• Locked thread