Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Hopefully Jaylen plays like 10 minutes tonight and then never again at summer league

summer league banners hang forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

E2M2 posted:

My favorite Summer League stars are Anthony Randolph, Anthony Morrow, and Marco Benlineli

Bobby Portis

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm terrified to watch a summer league bulls game to see how completely and utterly owned cam payne will be against a bunch of balding guys who will be fighting it out in the adriatic league

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol i'm recording the Defending Champs this afternoon so I can watch Markkanen get posterized by some guy from the MAC

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i just got around to watching the bulls game and they showed thibs and carlisle laughing together and in my head canon it's because they were watching cameron payne

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

has Jordan "The $3.5 Million Man" Bell played yet

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ENJOY YOUR YACHT PAYMENT, REINSDORF

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Hahah

Do you think he felt any pangs of regret tonight

no one involved with the bulls gives a poo poo about the team. reinsdorf cares about selling tickets, paxson cares about people knowing he is in charge of everything even if that includes a team with cameron payne, and forman only cares about hanging around in people's houses until they can solve his elaborate riddles

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jesus christ, philly

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a sixers fan screaming NO NO NOT THIS GUY but instead of at Rudy Gay it's at an orthopedic surgeon

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

coach we've got another angle of this (shows the entire FACES OF DEATH video), what're your thoughts

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DON'T FORGET ABOUT JERIAN GRANT

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Someone get my man cam a rosetta stone subscription

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Rick posted:

Having a vet point guard is the summer league cheat code.

hmmmmm

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i hope robin lopez teaches lauri all of the dirty-rear end poo poo he does before he is shipped out for justin hamilton

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

3.5 million dollars

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THOSE FUCKERS THOSE ABSOLUTE MONSTERS

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I COULD'VE GOTTEN SO loving HYPE FOR THIS GUY, I POSTED ABOUT BOBBY PORTIS FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS AFTER IT WAS PRETTY CLEAR THAT HE SUCKS AT EVERYTHING EXCEPT BULGING HIS EYES AT PEOPLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

So long as it looks like they even remotely belong its good money to me.

oh no

• Locked thread