Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Dejan Bimble posted:

Orlando is using him at 3 to get him more opportunities on the ball, and he's moving really well and just looks like you'd hope he'd look

And it looks like he's growing in an Elfrid Payton style up top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I just tuned in. Did Furkan start?!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Furkan looks like he's pretty aware on defense and has quick hands. I don't expect to see him successfully box out many players for a rebound, but it looks like he could be a decent perimeter defender.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Who the hell just took that last shot for the Sixers? A wild 3 with 17 seconds on the clock. It made no sense.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Luwawu-Cabarrot was 3/4 from 3pt. He's good and I'm glad he made his shots.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I think Bolden is good.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Fultz should do step back jumpers at the foul line.

straight up brolic posted:

That failed Rondo to cross court whip pass was unreasonable

Yeah that pass really didn't look possible. I want to see the replay.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

It's weird I can't tell if his body language is depressed about his shot tonight or relaxed

Probably a bit of both

Once those stepbacks start falling tonight though oh baby

I don't know if you can tell anything about Fultz from body language or facial expressions. Small sample size for me at this point, but they don't seem to change. He's stone.

edit: OH they're doing the dodgeball thing! This is great! But hard to believe they didn't edit multiple shots together.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
welp

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

Even for the Sixers it's extremely impressive to have 2 players injured on the same play

Please be okay Fultz

I wonder what happened to Luwawu-Cabarrot. I couldn't tell where he was bleeding from. I guess maybe he lost a tooth?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

Even for the Sixers it's extremely impressive to have 2 players injured on the same play

And of course it was the top two guys on the summer league roster.

euphronius posted:

Looked like a mild ankle sprain

so like a 4-6 month thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

all that jelly and no toast for Fultz

• Locked thread