Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Being a Yankee prospect is like receiving some ancient evil magical power. Clint Frazier will either become an unstoppable juggernaut or he will be destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Check out this justification: Montero was a jerk to the Cubs, but it was directed at Arrieta who is a jerk, so Montero is actually good.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

*The Boys are Back in Town heard faintly in distance*

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/883138033004023808

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Hearing from an insider in the Yankees front office that: "Greg Bird sucks poo poo lol, no heart. Trade him + Sabathia + Ellsbury for Atluve + McCullers theyre beasts."

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

The Jays 2018 season will basically be one of those dragon ball Z episodes where it's just 20 minutes of Goku powering up, except it's Vlad Jr.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/PitchingNinja/status/889842504643825665

please trade the Good Strikeout Boy to a team that isn't a hellhole, thanks.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

shadok posted:

What possible scenario could make it worthwhile to Toronto to trade away a 21-year old ace closer who's under team control until 2021?

This is less about improving the team and more about saving an infant superman from dying Krypton.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Shapiro and Atkins are trying to distract the Jays fanbase by making us remember the time Aoki got nailed in the dick by a foul ball at the rogers centre.

I'll accept that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Hey is anyone else willing to give the Yankees and Red Sox more elite starters with great contracts? Keuchel maybe? It really owns hard, to me.

• Locked thread