Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Joey Freshwater posted:

Dickey maybe not broken? He's pitched three pretty good games in a row. Didn't get the win yesterday but also didn't give up 2 runs an inning *AHEM*

He's been a lot better since Tyler Flowers started catching him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

If blowing that game Friday kept management from thinking "we're .500, let's do something stupid", Jim Johnson should get a bonus, but man it would have been cool to be .500 at the break after losing Freddie for six weeks.

Even after the colossal rear end whooping the Braves laid on the Nationals today, I'm still pissed about Jim Johnson blowing that game.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Ender Inciarte owns and even if Blair is nothing and Dansby turns out to be a bust that trade is still a robbery.
https://twitter.com/Braves/status/886055460993937408

Real talk, dude might be the best Braves CF since Andruw Jones.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

It rules, I assumed we had zero hope of reaching .500 this year once Freddie went down, but I hope everyone just enjoys it as a meaningless stat and sticks to the plan

It's fun to see the improvement with each game. The only thing that worries me is when my optimism gets out of control.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

I'll take it!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

elentar posted:

That'd be a little disappointing, I don't think the Braves should feel that hard up for money. But still better than being stuck with him at the deadline.

Also Dansby needs to be starting every day now, in the majors or in AAA. No excuses left.

The Braves infield is pretty darn crowded.

• Locked thread