Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Sydin posted:

And yet in my heart Joe West will forever remain the most hated umpire.

Was this you? I don't think they caught who did it
https://twitter.com/ClayWPLG/status/880960526389571584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Popete posted:

Oh right, tomorrow is just a make up game vs the Brewers.

Yeah any weekend game is bonkers this year, doesn't matter who they're playing.

A bullshit makeup game so the Cubs bullpen could rest.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
The Brewers pitching staff is pretty sketch so the Cubs could easily still take the division. Probably comes down to whether top pitching prospects like Hader and Woodruff can bolster the team enough to survive any prolonged downturn.

Or get away with a trade package centered around Ray for Quintana since Ray is a local boy.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
I like the trade for both teams.

Welp at least Keith Law has Brewers prospect Corbin Burnes at 38th overall, pretty snazzy for a 4th round pick last year.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Brewers trade 1b Garrett Cooper for Yankee reliever Tyler Webb.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
No. Kidding, like the trade for the Brewers. Cooper is older, raking in Colorado, and is blocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
And the Red Sox traded away Shaw who has been a star in Milwaukee this year.

• Locked thread