Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
In a vaccuum, I don't hate the Montero trade. He is still somewhat useful at the plate, I think. However, this deal makes me question where, exactly, Atkins and Shapiro think this team is currently at. Sure, they are only 4.5 games back from the second WC spot, but there's 6 teams between them and that spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

marioinblack posted:

9 days, 8 games, 3 cities, 4 wins, 4 losses. My road trip has come to a close. This is something I've wanted to do for years, and I'm pretty happy with how it went. Three really cool ballparks (although I live near Baltimore so I've been to Camden several times).

Here's a picture from my seat from every game.

I have been saying that I want to do this every year, and then the summer passes by without me doing it. Glad you got to watch so much baseball!

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Tom Gorman posted:

the most unfathomable age statistic is that Edwin Jackson is somehow still pitching and is also only 33

He's also played for 12 teams, and is 1 away from tying Octavio Dotel's record of 13.

From my limited research, 13 is the record across all the Big 4 sports.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

4) Is a UFA after this season, so you won't have to be stuck with the Liriano experience for very long.

• Locked thread