Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

BSam posted:

Got my voted in!

The ""Next time" trailer was amazing in the middle of the Family of Blood two parter. I don't feel like any others did anything fun and special.

I miss the old middle-eight trailers for all of the season 2 to 4 cliffhangers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXlEIUKIszg

I really don't like the post-season 5 trailers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Don't forget the time he had a domestic at a party with Caroline Skinner and ended up shouting that she was "erased from Doctor Who"

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

They say it's Starship UK, but they also say that Scotland went off and did its own thing because of course they did.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Bill Potts the Science Swot

(Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!)

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Technically in the Latin the gender neutral term is doctrum which means that a female Doctor could be called a Doctrix! :black101:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQRWfxkCdU4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Get Rachel Talalay to direct a Jamie Mathieson episode.

• Locked thread